NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A late night venting/ranting session from a Bills fan:

I honestly got a lil angry when the chiefs traded for Kadarius T from the Giants.🤔 I thought, how could the Bills allow them to get another Tyreek Hill type athlete when the front office for NYG all came from Buffalo?🤔 How could the Giants not let us know first? 🤔 Especially since we all witnessed what happened last year

🤔Then I realized that all the front office/head coach for the New York Football Giants all came from Buffalo! 🤔They obviously must know that he is either damaged goods and/or a team cancer.

So let all Bills fans and fantasy owners that think they missed out by not picking him up rejoice 🙌🏾🙌🏾 KC gave up valuable assets for a humongous liability. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

The trade will amount to nothing and everybody not involved (and NYG) will flourish.

Last edited:
🤔Then I realized that all the front office/head coach for the New York Football Giants all came from Buffalo! 🤔They obviously must know that he is either damaged goods and/or a team cancer.

bills have diggs and Davis.. also

1666940626419.jpeg

How many NFL trained athletes have died from sunburn/heat in the history of the league? .0002%?

I'm not at all surprised that you've completely missed the point. Steadfast defense of your org per usual. :lol:

I literally acknowledged off top that you have a point. I also literally said that as an ASIDE, football players of all ages and levels die of excessive heat every year.

Therefor, there is a smidgen of irony in *****ing (newly added emphasis mine) about any perceived hypocrisy or double standard you feel has recently been unfairly imposed on the Miami dolphins, when a random person on the internet expresses that cold weather games are a part of, and should continue to be, NFL lore.

I am not surprised, but I am a little bit frustrated that I had to ****ing spell this out at this early hour. :lol: :smh:

A late night venting/ranting session from a Bills fan:

I honestly got a lil angry when the chiefs traded for Kadarius T from the Giants.🤔 I thought, how could the Bills allow them to get another Tyreek Hill type athlete when the front office for NYG all came from Buffalo?🤔 How could the Giants not let us know first? 🤔 Especially since we all witnessed what happened last year

So let all Bills fans and fantasy owners that think they missed out by not picking him up rejoice 🙌🏾🙌🏾 KC gave up valuable assets for a humongous liability. 🙌🏾🙌🏾

The trade will amount to nothing and everybody not involved (and NYG) will flourish.

bills have diggs and Davis.. also

1666940626419.jpeg

It’s about keep away at this point and apparently he wasn’t worth it
Him tweeting out immediately following the trade and alluding to himself being healthy the whole time, is not a good look.

I'm not at all surprised that you've completely missed the point. Steadfast defense of your org per usual. :lol:

I literally acknowledged off top that you have a point. I also literally said that as an ASIDE, football players of all ages and levels die of excessive heat every year.

Therefor, there is a smidgen of irony in *****ing (newly added emphasis mine) about any perceived hypocrisy or double standard you feel has recently been unfairly imposed on the Miami dolphins, when a random person on the internet expresses that cold weather games are a part of, and should continue to be, NFL lore.

I am not surprised, but I am a little bit frustrated that I had to ****ing spell this out at this early hour. :lol: :smh:

Relax.

You don't need to spell out any of it, it was all dumb from minute one. Everyone whining about heat in September, in Miami Florida, was stupid to begin with. Just as it would be dumb of us to complain about snow in New England in December.

That's not me defending my org. You people gotta stop assuming that dumb ****. The org has nothing to do with weather. :lol: :rofl:
I literally want my org taken away from it's current owner. I want him sent to the sun.

Telling me random folk die cuz of heat is meaningless. Random folk freeze to death too. Doesn't mean Lambeau needs a roof for a football game. I didn't miss any point. No good point was actually made. Just random nonsense about some perceived heat/cold advantage that has already existed for the entirety of NFL history.

I feel for the kids, never an easy thing to go through for them.

Was probably long coming though, Giselle wanted him to retire a decade ago but that man dead can't live without football

So we making the assumption he doesn’t want to be with them because he wants to play something he’s done his whole life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom