NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Carr when Lamar joins him in the division
giphy (12).gif

Non-exclusive.......why would they do that? Getting only 2 firsts......they coulda got more than that. Wow.
Assuming they don’t have the cap space to sign him to the exclusive and address other team needs. Lamar a goner though.

I wish Lamar would just pay that 3%, hope moms gets him right. I don't think anyone is giving him fully guaranteed without an agent, they dont want that precedent set.

Non-exclusive.......why would they do that? Getting only 2 firsts......they coulda got more than that. Wow.
Or sign their franchise QB to a non-fully guaranteed deal because no other team would offer him one either.

I wish Lamar would just pay that 3%, hope moms gets him right. I don't think anyone is giving him fully guaranteed without an agent, they dont want that precedent set.
I’ve said before Lamar landing a fully guaranteed quarter billion dollar deal representing himself would reverberate through the entire world of sports, not just the NFL.

Pretty much the Ravens think/know Lamar not getting a fully guaranteed from any other team (the owners already agreed behind the scenes this ain’t happening) , so they planning to just match whatever deal he gets

Only wrench in their plan is another squad front loading his offer which they don’t have the cap space to match

I’ve said before Lamar landing a fully guaranteed quarter billion dollar deal representing himself would reverberate through the entire world of sports, not just the NFL.

i agree.. but that ain’t a bad thing..

and the browns set the market, cant blame lamar at all for what he’s asking…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom