NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ima need that student discount deal for Sunday ticket to come back.

But more likely than not I end up biting the bullet and just copping before June. Because I don’t like relying on those streams and it’s more convenient to navigate through all the games on Sunday ticket.

Plus. If I go to restaurants or sports bars to watch the games. Ima spend around $200 each week on food and booze. Whereas it’s much cheaper to do that from home.

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

I say it every year, as much as I hate paying it, the NFL has me by the balls. 250, 350, 450, could be 950, I'm still payin it. :smh:

no choice as a fan of an out of market team. can't rely on a solid stream always being available and rather not deal with the hassle of air play. just take my money and give me the pats on one tv and quad box on the other :lol:

as I mentioned above, I assumed single game options and/or specific team options would be available and you generate more money by opening the options.. even if it‘s tied to your subscription

just seems short sighted.. cause I went from thinking I’ll check it out and don’t mind adding another streaming service or maybe swapping youtubetv for something else

my assumption was, I get the membership and then add on the additional thing I really want

like with prime currently and movies, I can buy or rent shh now on that platform

but now at that price, I’m just going figure out some other shh.. because for me I know at least 6-8 of the eagles games I’ll get with my basic cable.. just gotta figure out some shh to make sure I don’t miss the other half of the game instead of paying that absurd price when I only care about not missing whatever eagles games aren’t on fox, cbs, espn or nfl network
Directv was taxing like $400 too. But if you were good at bluffing them, you could get it for free. I got it free for the last 3-4 years

At the rate the raiders are going, I’m not trying to pay $400 to watch them suck :lol:

I wonder how they’ll stop sharing of accounts. Because if they don’t I’m down to get in on a shared plan :lol:

Directv was taxing like $400 too. But if you were good at bluffing them, you could get it for free. I got it free for the last 3-4 years

At the rate the raiders are going, I’m not trying to pay $400 to watch them suck :lol:

I wonder how they’ll stop sharing of accounts. Because if they don’t I’m down to get in on a shared plan :lol:

me and T0INE T0INE in the same boat with our crap cable service

but once you threaten to leave they offer a trio combo which is either the lowest or near the lowest with internet and cable

but I figure since i already have a couple streaming services.. I’d be willing to get youtubetv in some form IF what they were proposing was reasonable.. cause then id just get straight internet and cancel cable altogether since I pretty much only watch for sports

but I was hoping I could just piggyback off of some shh I already had, at a reasonable price

As a YouTube TV subscriber I was really hoping to see some sort of huge discount and I was very disappointed. I've never had Sunday ticket and I don't think I'm about to start. I also don't work a standard Monday through Friday job.. So I'm only off one or two Sundays a month anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom