NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jones rushed for 700 yards as well. Again, there wasn’t a number 1/playmaking threat at receiver last year. All I’m saying is you can argue they’re both equally as important to this team.
touché.. nice counter..jones got busy with legs i’ll admit…i like how daboll scheme both up!!

mad random…but i’m halfway thru netflix qb show and i can’t help but like kirk!!

he’s gotta be the most wholesome dude in theL…legit just a regular dude.. that gee golly schtick works well for him :lol:

Y’all gotta stop acting like the NFL is what it was in the 90s. There’s very few teams that are run heavy enough to where they need to give a RB a fat deal.

It also didn’t help that we didn’t have a true number one or playmaking threat at WR either. I think McCaffery helps that Niners offense even more so, so not sure it’s just Henry and Saquon.

The 9ers offense got real weapons, they was doing fine w/o Cmac. Our offense is trash w/o Saquon going crazy.

The 9ers offense got real weapons, they was doing fine w/o Cmac. Our offense is trash w/o Saquon going crazy.
Imagine have THOSE weapons and then adding a RB of that caliber. Was trash without jones too. They both helped each other out tremendously.

i cant remember any RB deal that actually was successful for the team.
Elliot , not good and cut
mccaffrey, injured and traded
kamara, i dunno bad i guess
Gurley, cut
Laveon Bell bad

Y’all gotta stop acting like the NFL is what it was in the 90s. There’s very few teams that are run heavy enough to where they need to give a RB a fat deal.

it ain’t the 90s…

but jones was 15th in yards…

jones was bottom half in yards an attempt behind zach wilson, carr and mac jones..

less TDs and jimmy g, david mills.. same amount as mariotta and mac jones…

nah. it ain’t the 90s…but other than running what is daniel jones prolific or even above average at other than being a qb?

his saving grace is his position…not his play.. simply his position…

rbs aren’t important..i get it.. this one is VERY important to daboll and ironically daniel jones tho

it ain’t the 90s…

jones was bottom half in yards an attempt behind zach wilson, carr and mac jones..

nah. it ain’t the 90s…but other than running what is daniel jones prolific or even above average at other than being a qb?

rbs aren’t important..i get it.. this one is VERY important to daboll and ironically daniel jones tho
Again, no number one option and their receivers dropped like flies all season long. While Jones may have had 15 passing TDs, he had 7 rushing TDs which is only 3 less than Barkley. He was somewhat dual threat without playmakers outside of Barkley and himself. Again, they were beneficial to each other.

it ain’t the 90s…

Very important yes but the dudes also missed over a full season worth of games and he’s been in the league for what 5 years? I’d be hesitant too. Not that it’s his fault for getting injured but that’s part of it

Very important yes but the dudes also missed over a full season worth of games and he’s been in the league for what 5 years? I’d be hesitant too. Not that it’s his fault for getting injured but that’s part of it

Daniel played one full season in four seasons. Last year he was good, not great and you reward him. There’s a lot of players in that locker room that aren’t gonna be happy about this.

Like the legendary HOF sports analyst Cam’ron said, y’all paid the racist white boy while making the black boy do all the hard work and being cheap with him.

With Derrick Henry at 29 it'll be interesting to see if he hits the proverbial wall that many backs do at age 30-32. Or if injuries start setting in. RBs take so much wear and tear that guys like AP and Gore who gave you 1000 yd seasons after age 30 are the exception.

With track records of RBs falling off a cliff after age 30 or dealing with injuries you can't really blame teams for not wanting to give RBs in their late 20s big deals.

no argument from me there bro i 100% agree.. and it’s unfortunate cause he’s as dynamic as they come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom