NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

nick. nick. pumping up the great, out of the NFL CJ Anderson last year

CJ Anderson.JPG

Nickmaz on the great Thomas Rawls

Capture2.JPG

Nickmaz on Zeke, Cook, and Fournette

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Classic nickmaz, coming in here to point out a single player while ignoring the Mark Walton’s, Ty Johnson, anyone who ever played for the bills, David Montgomery, Royce freeman, Carlos hyde, duke johnson, Damien Williams, darrell Williams, Wayne gallman, anyone on the raiders prior to this year when they drafted a first round running back, Ronald Jones, Peyton barber, dion Lewis, derrius Guice, Bryce loves of the world.

remember the time nick. nick. was pumping up Damien Williams then he got a starting gig for the chiefs and now they are terrible running the back? In case you don’t remember nick

AE851455-D64A-44B4-A268-31AFFC817C20.jpeg

There is no better pairing than nickmaz and disingenious
Chill on that bills slander BA

Nick always jumps the gun on those RB’s that come in for a game, or even a couple and perform well because it fits his narrative that RB’s are system guys and shouldn’t be drafted in the lower rounds lol.

The best RB’s generally are guys drafted in rounds 1-2. I know that’s the case this season with CMC, Zeke, Barkley, Dalvin cook, Chubb and Fournette. The top 6 RB’s in YPG were all drafted in rounds 1 and 2.

Wanna evaluate TD’s? 8 of the top 10 guys were Drafted in rounds 1-2. It’s become comical at this point.

Nick always jumps the gun on those RB’s that come in for a game, or even a couple and perform well because it fits his narrative that RB’s are system guys and shouldn’t be drafted in the lower rounds lol.

The best RB’s generally are guys drafted in rounds 1-2. I know that’s the case this season with CMC, Zeke, Barkley, Dalvin cook, Chubb and Fournette. The top 6 RB’s in YPG were all drafted in rounds 1 and 2.

Wanna evaluate TD’s? 8 of the top 10 guys were Drafted in rounds 1-2. It’s become comical at this point.

Its weird, its like almost all of these dudes have the same thing in common
Capture.JPG

Of course the more talented guys are drafted earlier. I've never denied their talent.

Point is, you don't need a top tier back to have a productive offense.

Of course the more talented guys are drafted earlier. I've never denied their talent.

Sure seems like the teams who are at the bottom of the NFL in team rushing yards also seem to be some of the lowest scoring teams in the NFL. Thats kind of weird. Apparently the one outlier is a team with the best QB in the NFL. Blue column is team rushing yards per game, far right column is points scored per game.

Capture.JPG

Also kind of weird the 5 of the 6 teams leading the NFL in rushing yards per game are also the highest scoring teams in the NFL too. What a weird correlation.

Capture.JPG

As much credit as QB’s and pass happy offenses get, when you evaluate the most productive offenses they generally have a top back too

I saw this, is this actually a story? He can't get traded their and it's the middle of the season so I doubt they're even looking at Cam right now.

Passed the deadline but that doesn't mean him and his people can't start talking to teams on the low since it looks like Carolina's setting Allen up as their next starting QB.

Passed the deadline but that doesn't mean him and his people can't start talking to teams on the low since it looks like Carolina's setting Allen up as their next starting QB.

Yeah, they could but I feel like it's a reach. Feels like the media just looking for a story.

Kyler Murray looks pretty ****in good, his athleticism and accuracy. He's looking like a good QB so far. Night and day difference from 2018 and 2019 for that team. Still think the HC got ****** after one year.

And also, is Rosen on his way to a career backup? Me and my boy bet before the year that BB was gonna trade for Rosen and win a ring with him within two years of him getting there. I still think that's very possible.

Yeah, they could but I feel like it's a reach. Feels like the media just looking for a story.

Kyler Murray looks pretty ****in good, his athleticism and accuracy. He's looking like a good QB so far. Night and day difference from 2018 and 2019 for that team. Still think the HC got ****ed after one year.

And also, is Rosen on his way to a career backup? Me and my boy bet before the year that BB was gonna trade for Rosen and win a ring with him within two years of him getting there. I still think that's very possible.

If Kyler can stay healthy dude is going to be a problem in the league. There was like 5 times last night that I thought for sure the 49ers had the sack and he either rolled out of it and threw it away or kept it for the first down. His accuracy is really good too. I know it sucks they picked a QB the year before, but they made the right choice moving on from Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom