NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Let’s go Indy, get it together and ****in score here. Mason can’t lead a come back, he’s a pile of MAGA ****

Rice's records wouldn't be considered unbreakable if he played in this era :lol:

Rice and Montana are 2 dudes I don’t know if they get that much better.. because teams had to adapt to the west coast offense a crap ton already

it’s like with the 99 rams, numbers would have been better just how much more

but randy with his speed you can have him all over the place with safeties and LBs not able to head hunt

People scared to hit Henry cause I have no idea how he moves so slow by people and scores there

Rice and Montana are 2 dudes I don’t know if they get that much better.. because teams had to adapt to the west coast offense a crap ton already

it’s like with the 99 rams, numbers would have been better just how much more

but randy with his speed you can have him all over the place with safeties and LBs not able to head hunt

Agreed,that's why I feel like Randy would own all the WR records if he had his prime during these last 10 years.

His combination of height + speed and hands would be Megatron like in todays game in terms of being undeniable/stoppable against DB's and would be the biggest mismatch imaginable whenever matched up with an LB

Eagles trying to blow this game.

These Eagles WRs would have more success catching the ball with their feet at this point.

Back
Top Bottom