NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

dude played like maybe 4 snaps.. if I were your friend, I’d join me and our fan base in church

my friend was using him as a bye week fill-in but wondering if he should still be rostered. Sounds like dude is going to go back into the free agent pool

my friend was using him as a bye week fill-in but wondering if he should still be rostered. Sounds like dude is going to go back into the free agent pool

I’m just hoping howie can pull something in the off-season cause we can’t depend on him or alshon anymore.. and the other dudes ain’t good

It’s literally our TEs and RBs.. even sproles dropped a pass and punt today

Best Seattle draft pick since Russ. Dude is a legit no.1 weapon and his effectiveness in special teams is underrated

Coincidentally, in both drafts, they were my favorite players. Russ I went on and on about, but with Lockett...it was a season I didn't watch a lot of college, but said I knew little of all the WRs in the draft, aside from Lockett being a lock for a long and productive NFL career.

I hate Seattle got both of them. It did allow me to meet both though and Lockett is simply just a great person. I'm glad he's having this success.

is it bad?

i know clowney is getting doubled a ton, but that’s it
Its awful outside of Clowney..he doesnt have the sacks but the pressures are there I believe

I think were 2nd lowest in sacks behind Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom