NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Is Seattle a good team or a bad team with a bad team with a genie playing QB.

Old lady at my job asked me if she should start Cle or Det defense in fantasy. Told her Cle, they’re good and going against a bad Denver team and a first time starting QB. She gonna be all over me this week for telling her that.

Old lady at my job asked me if she should start Cle or Det defense in fantasy. Told her Cle, they’re good and going against a bad Denver team and a first time starting QB. She gonna be all over me this week for telling her that.

If you actually watched games you would know cleveland's defense is mid

Doesn’t Devin White run 4.4. What the **** is he doing.

I honestly can’t think of a single thing that Devin White has done all season that I’ve been impressed by. He’s just looked like an average dude to me.

You done ****** up. G ma ain’t him let you smash no more.

God...that sound when a FG/PAT thuds off of the goalpost is worst than any brick I can imagine....with the exception of Nick Anderson.

Jameis stylin' all over this Seahawks' defense.

They are not good.

Don't get mad at us cause you're basically timid in timbs baby pa

1572820317349.png

Back
Top Bottom