NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Garrett might get one of those year long suspension. Pouncey maybe half a year or less, since it was in retaliation, but the head kicks will probably do him in. That was insane and the only thing keeping it from being like Malice In The Palace was fans running on the field getting smacked with helmets

Y’all think he swung it full force? Didn’t look like it to me, Rudolph was immediately looking for a ref.

I mean dudes be fans of players that are closeted conservatives.

I used to care but it’s not stopping me from watching the games and trying to enjoy the sport. It is what it is.

Its funny to me when dudes put so much energy into disliking a player because of his own beliefs. it’s a waste a time.

Yeah there will be players and other celebs who ppl are fans of with closeted beliefs align with bigots and racists unfortunately

But dont see any issue with folks slandering ones who publicly side with those ideologies. It's no different than the million other things we slander folks for

No energy lost over here 🤷🏿‍♂️

its a fight on a football field! Its not a fight in the alley.

yea.. that’s why it should have been over as soon as Myles and mason got separated after the take down

once decastro is walking dude back to the end zone that shh is supposed to be over.. supposed to be

The game itself was already trash and prob the worst played TNF game this season. Neither offense looked competent - a backup QB of a historic franchise looked like he shouldnt even belong in the league. All happening a few days before Kaep saga begins

Then to cap off the night a fight breaks out with a helmet being swung and connecting to someones head

man, there was zero threat from the Steelers linemen prior to the helmet being swung. DeCastro was trying to calm Myles down. And #71 wasn't doing anything either. There was no threat toward Myles except from Mason.

you lead by example. sometimes you have to take the tough road to do it. That’s a grown *** man in his locker room who comported himself like a dickhead and could’ve caused Serious unnecessary harm to another person outside of what comes with the game in between the lines.

not only that the browns are still mathmateically in the hunt and now Will def be without Myles for a minute. He just let ALL his teammates down, and ruined a perfect night for the browns to share some positive press off back to back wins. **** trying to appease to Myles Garret, Myles garret is the one who going to have the whole locker room looking at him funny cause the bs he pulled

this the ****ing browns we talking bout. An organization mired in mediocrity and even below that, you gotta change that ****ing culture ASAP and room. If u gotta stick your rep on the line to do it then do it but that **** shouldn’t be tolerated if you want to become a good team

Aye man all that sounds good But I was Always taught you dont down your team/boys / people in public.....you do that in private .

selling your teammate out / not having his back no matter what in the public eye ain’t leading by example.

should of just chewed his *** out in the locker room not to the media .

also it was bad cause the reporter said “your friend mason and teammate Garrett” when she asked

man, there was zero threat from the Steelers linemen prior to the helmet being swung. DeCastro was trying to calm Myles down. And #71 wasn't doing anything either. There was no threat toward Myles except from Mason.

Shouldn't have charged him without a helmet. Also shouldn’t have tried to rip off his helmet first.

Aye man all that sounds good But I was Always taught you dont down your team/boys / people in public.....you do that in private .

selling your teammate out / not having his back no matter what in the public eye ain’t leading by example.

should of just chewed his *** out in the locker room not to the media .

also it was bad cause the reporter said “your friend mason and teammate Garrett” when she asked

so how u feel about the coach doing it live right now?

there’s a difference in chewing ya boys out And teammates out in private when that **** is local. Can’t compare that level of disagreements or situation to this ****, where it was nationally televised and televised around the world for everyone to see feel me?

its always a time and a place. I agree. But Myles lost all benefit of the doubt with his actions. He gotta wear this one. He publicly humiliated himself / the org/ and he left his teammates hanging. **** em.

I agree, completely.. it was over except for mason

but as soon as mason is coming, that means linemen are coming too and decastro is already right there

Back
Top Bottom