NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Don’t forget for baker he was already getting in teammates personal shh from before the season

dude could have easily addressed the situation without out going specifically at Myles

Rudolph just came off a serious concussion not too long ago which will impact the leagues decision. You could seriously give him long term damage if you make perfect contact to his dome

They just showed a slowmo of okujobi knockin rudolph down and masom called him a b1h when he was om the ground. I laughed at that - Mason looks like a dude who uses profanity to try and sound cool

so how u feel about the coach doing it live right now?

there’s a difference in chewing ya boys out And teammates out in private when that **** is local. Can’t compare that level of disagreements or situation to this ****, where it was nationally televised and televised around the world for everyone to see feel me?

its always a time and a place. I agree. But Myles lost all benefit of the doubt with his actions. He gotta wear this one. He publicly humiliated himself / the org/ and he left his teammates hanging. **** em.

Baker response was worse than kitchens imo. Kitchens said we had a convo , i wont Say what he said , it’s unacceptable and he apologizes

baker said a bunch of ****

Agree to disagree... how I was taught to handle things with family and how you and Baker were taught is different . No biggie lol

They just showed a slowmo of okujobi knockin rudolph down and masom called him a b1h when he was om the ground. I laughed at that - Mason looks like a dude who uses profanity to try and sound cool
called him a B and then looked at the sideline for some help.

Rudolph just came off a serious concussion not too long ago which will impact the leagues decision. You could seriously give him long term damage if you make perfect contact to his dome

And the browns already knocked out 2 of Pitts WRs with helmet to helmet hit - 1 resulting in an ejection

Baker response was worse than kitchens imo. Kitchens said we had a convo , i wont Say what he said , it’s unacceptable and he apologizes

baker said a bunch of ****

Agree to disagree... how I was taught to handle things with family and how you and Baker were taught is different . No biggie lol

End of the day idgaf about it personally, doesn’t involve me. this all for the sake of convo. But the fact EVERYONE on his team is speaking out, leads me to believe maybe he’s been a ticking tomb bomb and this something they were tired of internally.

it’s a time and a place for everything.

if you can't handle a helmet less QB running at you without swinging a helmet at his cranium, you got issues.

Im sure Myles without a helmet could handle Rudolph with two helmets, in the heat of a fight, people snap and there’s no rules. Shouldn’t be charging the man that just dominated without protection.

Even watching Rudolph’s presser, he’s a smug prick that is playing victim. Didn’t own up to anything.

If an elite QB got smacked in the head like Rudolph did the NFL would’ve already suspended Myles 10 minutes ago. Imagine him doing that to Brady or Brees. Oh Lord.

End of the day idgaf about it personally, doesn’t involve me. this all for the sake of convo. But the fact EVERYONE on his team is speaking out, leads me to believe maybe he’s been a ticking tomb bomb and this something they were tired of internally.

it’s a time and a place for everything.

I gotta see the full quotes.. because I saw baker speak specifically about myles

if those other two guys are speaking generally about the whole thing, then cool

but Myles wasn’t the only one.. not saying they have to point a finger.. but they should be speaking about things in plural and as a whole

cause ain’t just myles who deserves a suspension, in my opinion.. his should be the longest because you can’t have dudes swinging helmets.. but you had other dudes doing things that shouldn’t happen either

If an elite QB got smacked in the head like Rudolph did the NFL would’ve already suspended Myles 10 minutes ago. Imagine him doing that to Brady or Brees. Oh Lord.

Definitely, I also can’t see Brees or Brady trying to pull off Garrett’s helmet and being stupid enough to charge him without a helmet.

I’m more shocked that it was Garrett. If you said it was Sheldon Richardson, I wouldn’t have been surprised.

I cant imagine Brady or Brees would attempt to yank Garrett's helmet off in the first place. Mason immature and freaked first. Playing one of the worst games ive ever seen probably lead to him losing control of his emotions.

Cleveland browns everyone

I’m watching this now and he didn’t say that unless i missed It. He said “ask me what you want to ask me” reporter said do u think the team out of control and kitchens said no

He said it but it aint like dude who tweeted is making it seem like Freddie cant understand his question. Or like Freddie is saying he is dumb.

The guy asked him about his team being undisciplined and saying they seem to have a problem but in a round about way.

Tired of the BS Kitchens just fired off with his comment of not smart enough, but basically saying man up and ask me

Brady, rivers and jameis the only ones that come to mind of pulling what mason did

EDIT:

I lie.. brady would be yelling at the refs.. don’t think he’d rush dude

Definitely, I also can’t see Brees or Brady trying to pull off Garrett’s helmet and being stupid enough to charge him without a helmet.

I’m more shocked that it was Garrett. If you said it was Sheldon Richardson, I wouldn’t have been surprised.

I cant imagine Brady or Brees would attempt to yank Garrett's helmet off in the first place. Mason immature and freaked first. Playing one of the worst games ive ever seen probably lead to him losing control of his emotions.

Rudolph definitely isn’t innocent in this situation but you fight fire with fire imo. If I’m in a street fight and I knock someone out with a punch the law may let me walk because it was self defense. But if a dude swings and I knock him out with a metal pipe I was the bad guy and I’m getting locked up for assault

Myles getting a stiff suspension. Players across the league are outraged. This thing is just building. Won't be surprised if this goes into next season.

Fam...

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom