NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Rudolph didn’t even rip off Garrett’s helmet, he looked like he tried to, but we’re going to just to go off conjecture that he WOULD have??? What are you guys talking about?

We havent collectively put this much thought into our posts about a Browns franchise since Draft Day?

Tim Couch's debut?

are you ****ing stupid? that analogy has made everyone who has read it dumber. may god have mercy on your soul.
Your helmet is your livelihood..CTE doesnt occur in your kneecaps brother. Not to mention your cervical spine etc. you just don't mess with someones helmet. Maybe you never played football before but if someone’s trying to take my helmet off that means they’re trying to make me weak so they can hurt me. ..and thats NOT gonna happen to me so I can see how Garrett got to that point. If The NFL cannot empathize with any of that thinking then there’s something wrong here.

I don’t think Rudolph should be suspended, don’t even think Garrett would have been for ripping off the helmet. Maybe I’m wrong, but in scrums, I feel like players push, shove and go for helmets all the time. Usually just a penalty and maybe a fine. The moment Garrett swung that thing, he crossed the line.

"Including playoffs"

tenor.gif

Rudolph didn’t even rip off Garrett’s helmet, he looked like he tried to, but we’re going to just to go off conjecture that he WOULD have??? What are you guys talking about?

i mean.. alot of the convo around myles actions are based upon what COULD have happened injury wise

again, dont think myles actions are right.. but i also think mason acted stupidly and should have also been suspended (not saying for the same amount of time)

I DO agree he should have dropped the helmet. But how would you feel if someone tried to rip your helmet off? Wouldn’t you want to make sure that he or nobody ever tried to do that to you? Gotta empathize with him. This is the problem with the world literally.

i mean.. alot of the convo around myles actions are based upon what COULD have happened injury wise

again, dont think myles actions are right.. but i also think mason acted stupidly and should have also been suspended (not saying for the same amount of time)

what Could happen when Garrett hits someone’s unprotected head with a helmet and what Could happen if Rudolph maybe rips Garrett’s helmet off are both worthy of pedestalizing as similar things?

You rarely ever see players try to rip off helmets, that’s something you don’t do. Y’all talking about grabbing face masks and hitting heads. That’s mad different.

It’s also funny some of y’all talking about what if it was another QB, I would guess less than 5 QBs in the league would get up and rush this man without a helmet. Most QBs would have got up and walked away after that embarrassment

what Could happen when Garrett hits someone’s unprotected head with a helmet and what Could happen if someone maybe rips someone’s helmet off are both worthy of pedestalizing as similar things?

just pointing out that people are talking a hell of alot about what could have happened instead of discussing what did happen

they're playing football alot of things could happen.. alot of things do happen on a weekly basis

i mean unfortunately there is zero discussion today on that hit earlier in the game on the steelers WR that had him bleeding from ears, for example

Back
Top Bottom