NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I don’t think people should be punished for not being pragmatic during a fight but Garrett’s biggest mistake was not dropping the helmet after he sonned Rudolph. He punches Mason Rudolph as opposed to using the helmet and everyone would be of belief that Rudolph deserved to get punched. Either way Rudolph takes the L. You play a **** game and you got beat up. You play the tough guy, you better be THE tough guy...

yea.. sproles injury could be a blessing since it's save doug from himself and that's giving sproles snaps on offense when we got sanders who more than fills his role

unfortunately that takes away a sure handed dude for PRs, but boston scott seems competent in the role

just hope jordan howard is good for sunday

Rudolph didn’t get fined or suspended, that’s a joke and an overreaction.

Curious to see how Garrett’s side handles this cause it’s in the rule book as just an ejection. They have a good argument.

Done for the season....nothing for Rudolph. Interesting, but honestly I could care less. These dudes millionaires.

I don’t think people should be punished for not being pragmatic during a fight but Garrett’s biggest mistake was not dropping the helmet after he sonned Rudolph. He punches Mason Rudolph as opposed to using the helmet and everyone would be of belief that Rudolph deserved to get punched. Either way Rudolph takes the L. You play a **** game and you got beat up. You play the tough guy, you better be THE tough guy...

yup.. if me and a dude were scrapping and the fight already got broken up.. if he has something in his hand and i rush at him, that's the first thing i'm looking/watching for

it's like in baseball or hockey.. i run at someone that got a bat or hockey stick, i'm not banking on them being a good guy and just dropping those things before reacting and swinging at me

So gonna we take OJs opinion on whether violence was necessary or not?

tenor.gif

I want to see how long the appeal process takes because you know he's going to appeal it.

Wonder if since they said minimum of the regular season and postseason they don't rush as quick to hear the appeal as normal.

Should know by mid week what the word is

yeah that's ****ed. rudolph started this whole thing

Should Rudolph get fined for ripping off the helmet, sure lol, but why is this the flag you and others are planting in the ground?

Who even cares, because what should ONLY be the focus is the person who took a blunt hard object and wielded it at a person’s unprotected head...

Yeah Rudolph is an idiot and also terrible. It’s just that Myles Garrett is responsible for his own actions. It’s not like he was defending himself, he was retaliating.

Rudolph tried taking Garretts helmet off..thats like reaching for an officers gun as far as im concerned..so Garrett swiped Rudolph's helmet..dude went after him and got clunked. Question is why is Rudolph going after a dude with a helmet in his hand. He started everything and then complained. Im glad he got rocked a little..dude looks like he still wears his high school letterman jacket YEAH BROHA

Back
Top Bottom