NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

This should have been Garrett’s response to Rudolph

that Instagram post from last night still has me dying. The way he laughs and says punk with that hand gesture is art.

blows my mind people can't understand this. The instigation doesnt justify getting cracked over the head with a weapon.

I disagree, 100%.

He tried to rip dudes helmet off with both hands.

Garrett returned the favor and took his off, with ease.

Mason STILL came runnin up. At that point, **** you, have it back mother******.

Mason wanted the smoke, and he got smoked. That's HIS ****in fault. He wanted to be a tough guy, and he got dealt with, severely.

Was Garrett wrong to smack him? Yes. But Mason was pressin all the action, and Garrett gave it back to him.

I disagree, 100%.

Mason wanted the smoke, and he got smoked. That's HIS ****in fault. He wanted to be a tough guy, and he got dealt with, severely.

Was Garrett wrong to smack him? Yes. But Mason was pressin all the action, and Garrett gave it back to him.

you seem like the type of person who would get in a road rage incident and pull out a gun and shoot someone

Because the what-ifs are way different CP.

He was grabbing at Garrett’s helmet because Garrett wouldn’t get off of him, and it’s way too far to say he would’ve smacked him with it.

How the **** would you or anyone know what he would’ve done with the helmet?

How often has that happened where someone’s hit someone with a helmet after taking it off of them? How can you say that that is a potential “what-if” then, that that COULD’VE happened?

The what-ifs in the Garrett-hitting-Rudolph scenario are Rudolph gets hit in the wrong spot of the head, and there’s no way Garrett had any control over where he was going to strike him when he’s just swinging it violently at him like that.

Oh, I didn't know what-ifs had rules. My bad.

:lol: :lol: he was grabbing at his helmet cuz he wouldn't get off him......they had just ******* landed fam. :lol:

I'm not worried what he would have done with the helmet, I'm askin WHY did he feel the need to pull on the helmet....with both hands......while kicking like a little girl. Garrett wasn't gonna lay there all night, QB's go to the ground multiple times per game, they get back up just fine, why THIS time does the QB have to start yankin on a dudes helmet?

I get it, Garrett wild for bashin him over the head, but you people backin that piece of **** Mason for starting the whole thing and bein like hey that's not right, when a pitcher throws 98 in your back and the batter comes out swingin, you blame the batter? :nerd:

Mason was flat wrong.
Myles was flat wrong.

BOTH should be suspended.

Mason could have a shorter suspension, I got no qualms with that, but they BOTH should catch game(s) for the incident, not just one.

Flip it around, if Garrett takes Mason to the ground and HE starts tuggin with both hands, you don't think Garrett is still catchin a game or two for that? :nerd: Know damn well he would.

you seem like the type of person who would get in a road rage incident and pull out a gun and shoot someone

Funny part about that, never once been in anything road rage, I'm one of the chillest drivers on earth. I don't even honk my horn or nothin at people.

And I don't have a gun, or any need/desire for one.

What's next, maybe I'm a serial killer cuz I find both at fault? Maybe I'm Dexter? Do I beat my wife cuz I watch Tyreek Hill play? Whip my kid cuz I saw AP on the field once?

I disagree, 100%.

Are you dead *** right now?

A helmet getting swung full speed by a freak athlete?????

it’s like Rudolph would’ve had to get his wig split on national TV for y’all to get it.

Last edited:
I don’t get how people honk in the middle of getting cut off or whatever. My entire focus is avoiding a collision.

only time I’ve ever honked is to remind someone the light is green. And even then I give them entirely too much time.

I don’t get how people honk in the middle of getting cut off or whatever. My entire focus is avoiding a collision.

only time I’ve ever honked is to remind someone the light is green. And even then I give them entirely too much time.

I never jump out there right away after the light turns green. One or two people may run a light so, I wait

My favorite thing in the world is when a ***hole driver is cutting people off, crossing the double yellow line to speed up around people and then when I get to the red light up ahead they right their too. All that head*** driving just to end up stuck at the same red light regardless. All that dangerous ****ery speeding around curves ultimately for nothing cause now we at the same place regardless and I’m lookin across at the red light like
9C267B11-F6E6-4C52-90DA-31B03EB2770B.jpeg

In my opinion, I honk in these situations because I want the person to see that they were in the wrong. Or at least bring to their attention that they were close to colliding with me. I always honk when people make potentially dangerous moves.

Oh, I didn't know what-ifs had rules. My bad.

:lol: :lol: he was grabbing at his helmet cuz he wouldn't get off him......they had just ****ing landed fam. :lol:

I'm not worried what he would have done with the helmet, I'm askin WHY did he feel the need to pull on the helmet....with both hands......while kicking like a little girl. Garrett wasn't gonna lay there all night, QB's go to the ground multiple times per game, they get back up just fine, why THIS time does the QB have to start yankin on a dudes helmet?

I get it, Garrett wild for bashin him over the head, but you people backin that piece of **** Mason for starting the whole thing and bein like hey that's not right, when a pitcher throws 98 in your back and the batter comes out swingin, you blame the batter? :nerd:

Mason was flat wrong.
Myles was flat wrong.

BOTH should be suspended.

Mason could have a shorter suspension, I got no qualms with that, but they BOTH should catch game(s) for the incident, not just one.

Flip it around, if Garrett takes Mason to the ground and HE starts tuggin with both hands, you don't think Garrett is still catchin a game or two for that? :nerd: Know damn well he would.
the batter doesn’t come out a swinging with a bat which is essentially what Garrett did. If a guy punches me on the street and I pick up a bat and crack him. Guess whose probably going to get it worse when the police come. The guy with the bat. NFL is not the streets stop talking about wanting that smoke and all. Mason will get fined maybe one game when it settles. They did say additional penalties will come

If someone at those chicken places starts hurling racial slurs and then goes outside and gets STOMPED out, y'all feel bad for that person?

Orrrrrrrr they ran their mouth and got dealt with, ya keep it movin?

Mase ran his mouth. He got stomped. I don't feel bad, I keep it movin.

If Mason did nothin, and Garrett did that, and Mason collapsed in a heap, yeah, I'd feel more on Mason's side. That's not how it went down.

Look up Kermit Washington- Rudy Tomjanovich. THAT was somethin that caused Rudy to taste his own spinal fluid. Surgeries, fractures, the whole 9.

Mace got a bump on his head, not a drop of blood. Miss me with the "worst thing I've ever seen" "Prosecute him" bull****.

Anyone feel bad for dude in the stands throwin beer at Ron Artest? Or, did he get what was comin to him? I for one cheered Ron, even tho I knew he was crazy for that. :lol:

Same here. I'm such a chill driver. My girlfriend and sister on the other hand honk like mad women.
Drives me crazy.

My wife. I'll be drivin, I'm chill, someone pulls out, or narrow miss whatever and SHE be reachin across me layin on the horn. Like yoooo, I got it. :lol:

Women drivers are terrorists.

just seen that myle garrett/mason rudolph incident
initial thought was...if he hit him with the top of the helmet dude could've been seriously hurt

i hear ppl saying rudolph tried to rip his off as well, but was he going to use it as a weapon? one thing to yank it off but to swing it :lol: :sick: myles might be suspended til 2021

If someone at those chicken places starts hurling racial slurs and then goes outside and gets STOMPED out, y'all feel bad for that person?

Orrrrrrrr they ran their mouth and got dealt with, ya keep it movin?

Mase ran his mouth. He got stomped. I don't feel bad, I keep it movin.

Leave the analogies to us

Back
Top Bottom