NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

What's stopping a Vikings-Cowboys NFC Championship?

7YFUUSAP5JE5JOYSP7QJLRYXLE.JPG

I was listening to first take and Max kept framing the situation like it was a fight and Myles just won the fight so no big deal. :lol:

Once the Steelers Olinemen stepped between them it was over. Mason lil *** wasn't about to do nothing right there.

worst case scenario for mason, he might've got his chin tested by a punch. don't think he was expecting thor to swing a hammer on him :lol:

what's going on with this montae nicholson story :nerd:

I'm not going back through this whole entanglement to find them, but the posts about Garrett "not really even swinging that hard," juxtaposed against the "you've never played football"...."argument," did give me a chuckle, even though it wasn't a direct response to one another...cause no matter what level you've played, you know, swinging/throwing a helmet isn't a pretty display of strength or force at all...It's like opening an umbrella on the back deck of a ferry, against wind...them ****s do not slice air like that.

Least aerodynamic object ever...Just think, how many of some of the most powerful athletes of all time have smashed a helmet to the ground, full force? You'd think **** would bend, dent or anything, really, but all that typically happens is the ear pieces pop out. :lol:

not gonna lie, wouldn't mind if Goff got banged over the head with a helmet and possibly reset his brain to get un F'd.......

I was listening to first take and Max kept framing the situation like it was a fight and Myles just won the fight so no big deal. :lol:

Once the Steelers Olinemen stepped between them it was over. Mason lil *** wasn't about to do nothing right there.

finally listened to max.. this dude mason started it.. and then rolled up AGAIN

how 2 others get suspended for stupidity he started and was directly involved in, I have zero clue.. and the shh on video too.. they can readily go and check out how much dude was involved

league taking another L.. especially when it gets pointed out the 1 white dude involved gets off light

Again,

All of this would’ve been prevented if Garrett didn’t lay on top rudolph and bring him down after the ball was gone from his hands.

I think the Rudolph/Garrett fight illustrates the difference between woofers and the actual fighters.

The guys who just bark to look tough and the guy who will actually kick ***.
“I didn’t think he’d escalate like that”

F+*** he had your helmet in his hand and you’re charging after him, like how did he think it was going to end.

That’s why fighters know you should avoid fights and use a last resort because fights can go very badly in just one blow. This isn’t Rocky most people can’t eat punches or kicks.

Again,

All of this would’ve been prevented if Garrett didn’t lay on top rudolph and bring him down after the ball was gone from his hands.

This can't be your defense, he damn near laid him down. Wasn't a hard or late hit, he had his Grayson Allen moment.

not gonna lie, wouldn't mind if Goff got banged over the head with a helmet and possibly reset his brain to get un F'd.......

For the sake of my Kupp and Gurley stock I’m gonna need something to turn him back into last year’s version.

NT detectives need to find this talented young lady doing the handstand...

need to know if we got a butterface situation

Back
Top Bottom