NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Your missing the point. If Mason doesnt run up behind his OL he aint getting hit in the head with the helmet. All his rushing ceased once he got hit.

Miles should get suspended but not for the season. The only hunter in this whole thing was Pouncey.

The guy who started this whole things escapes unscathed. Miles Garrett loses the rest of the years pay because of a backup who has a hot head and wanted to play dirty at the end of a meaningless game.

NFL does nothing to protect its stars current or future.

A backup qb who will never be a regular starter anywhere cost the team there season bc the Browns are officially done.

The Steelers were always done if Ben didnt return
I’m not saying Mason shouldn’t get fined. But yes Myles should miss the year. If someone runs up at me at work and I hit them with something I’m getting fired. He got 6games. Y’all saying he’s a saint. Go back he’s been fined multiple times for late hits. A helmet weighs more then a brick. He should be reinstated next year and be done.

Myles job is playing for the NFL. They're his employer. The field is his place of business. I can toss a dude to the ground and call him reckless names if it's a street fight but if I'm at work and a coworker shoved me to the ground and I got up and body slammed him I'm still getting fired. Your boss not gonna ask who started it

Myles job is playing for the NFL. They're his employer. The field is his place of business. I can toss a dude to the ground and call him reckless names if it's a street fight but if I'm at work and a coworker shoved me to the ground and I got up and body slammed him I'm still getting fired. Your boss not gonna ask who started it

Is the coworker who shoved you going to get no punishment? Or will he get fired too? These analogies aren't making sense.

This is going to be the most we will ever talk about Mason Rudolph tbh...the man can't throw.

10 years from now

- Man Steelers back with Big Ben were the truth.
• yeah but then they didnt want to pay Leveon and got rid of AB. Went downhill from there
- Oh yeah that year is when Ben got hurt and dude couldnt throw a lick. Had that good as receiver um um Juju.
- what was that bum's name dang
• oh that reindeer um Rudolph
- YEAH thats him! HAHA remember that ----- got whacked on the head with a helmet

His Legacy in the NFL

It's very funny Mason is being looked at by a portion of people as a 100% victim when he initiated the helmet pulling and cleated Myles in the nuts, along with running up on Myles when one of Myles' teammates had already pulled him away from Mason beforehand. Myles got exactly the punishment he's supposed to get, but Mason is basically getting off scot free

Is the coworker who shoved you going to get no punishment? Or will he get fired too? These analogies aren't making sense.

Yeah he'd get punished for pushing me but I'd get a more severe punishment if after he threw me to the ground I bust him in the head with a computer monitor :lol::lol:

I’m not saying Mason shouldn’t get fined. But yes Myles should miss the year. If someone runs up at me at work and I hit them with something I’m getting fired. He got 6games. Y’all saying he’s a saint. Go back he’s been fined multiple times for late hits. A helmet weighs more then a brick. He should be reinstated next year and be done.
Thats the issue, the guy who instigated this whole thing got 0 games or a fine for his actions and part in this entire thing.

Garrett getting a ban for the rest of the year heading into next bc of another player attempting to do something dirty is crazy because the guy who had a role in this got 0 not a thing. This ban got dropped this morning you cant tell me they sat there and looked at past incidents to come up with this ruling.

The NFL should be thankful no one was Mic'ed up in that instance, no one is talking about what was said in that moment.

The NFL could have easily handled this Saturday but they got it wrong and its only going to add fuel to the fire heading into Sunday.

O yea all the press is on two garbage teams that wont see the playoffs this year that were playing in a Thursday night game that no one likes right on the heels of a great Monday night game that has carried them through the week.

10 years from now

- Man Steelers back with Big Ben were the truth.
• yeah but then they didnt want to pay Leveon and got rid of AB. Went downhill from there
- Oh yeah that year is when Ben got hurt and dude couldnt throw a lick. Had that good as receiver um um Juju.
- what was that bum's name dang
• oh that reindeer um Rudolph
- YEAH thats him! HAHA remember that ----- got whacked on the head with a helmet

His Legacy in the NFL

“that reindeer” :lol: :lol: y’all gotta chill

Mason Rudolph’s fault, yeeeeup
But but Mason Rudolph!

This skirmish has brought many of you into the idiot room

he Dionte Johnson hit and the sight of him getting carried off and bleeding from the ear was worse than Rudolph gettin
Low key for that hit alone buddy should have gotten suspended.

No play on the ball just caught the man on the side of the helmet where the facemask comes to the helmet.

That was the ugliest play of the game last night

ESPN gonna ESPN

Got pitchers continually throwing 90+ MPH at dudes' heads, because unwritten rules on bat flips and homer-pimping, but a dude getting hit by the softest part of a helmet is the worst thing some of these guys have seen. Rudolph shouldn't be painted as a victim, he's just the individual that is less wrong than Garrett. If he was really that mad, and wanted the smoke, his adrenaline would've kept him still going for Garrett after being hit..

This is going to be the most we will ever talk about Mason Rudolph tbh...the man can't throw.

76652238_743053119779704_849982166841425920_n.jpg

a dude getting hit by the softest part of a helmet is the worst thing some of these guys have seen. Rudolph shouldn't be painted as a victim, he's just the individual that is less wrong than Garrett. If he was really that mad, and wanted the smoke, his adrenaline would've kept him still going for Garrett after being hit..

In the quick-fire, hectic nature of that moment, you really think Garrett knew what part of the helmet would hit Rudolph, or do you think he just swung the helmet?

Back
Top Bottom