NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

bishopstrongbow bishopstrongbow yall got some terrible luck with TEs

he’s been a terrible signing. Another position we’ll have to address this offseason

TE
Veteran QB competition
LB (if we don’t resign Trevathan; hope we resign em)
SS (dont see us resigning Haha)
CB (more then likely won’t bring prince back cause of his cap hit)

I could honestly see him and Goff throwing it back and forth to the other team.

happened last year.

Goff 4 picks
Mitch 3 picks

it was 2 degrees though. Could tell the rams wanted no parts of being there.

didn’t realize Goff was having such a **** year

and this with Mitch missing 2 games.

Say what you want about Mitch but I’d rather be in the bears position than Rams, atleast Mitch on a rookie deal and after next year u can move on, Rams gave Goff $134M with $110M guaranteed. Talk about rock in a tough place.

He’s right though.
Y’all forgetting that the NFL is trying to be pseudo Disney of sports, that’s why they fumble every issue that comes across there table. The optics of Pouncey giving Garett the business is no good for their brand.

The NFL is thinking of the little kids and soccer moms that watch the games, not us. We clearly have no qualms. But their not thinking of us.

It’s really ****ed up when you think about it. Because of “optics”Rudolph who had a big part of the altercation is viewed as the victim because he’s white, a QB and not as physically imposing as the others involved.

Them soccer moms and kids already know football is a violent sport. Kids fight in little league. The NFL is concerned with their image but they didn't suspend Pouncy because they want to be some Disney show.

I can't read the shirt :lol: what does it say? I first thought Montana State (no) and then Sparta Knite (no)

This is still NikeTalk at the end of the day :lol: :pimp:
First thing I peeped were the kicks. That looks like Kaeps Afro logo on the back :nerd:
BBED0B2F-401F-45B2-AA9A-F1F6E132E473.png

WE NEED THOSE.

This is still NikeTalk at the end of the day :lol: :pimp:
First thing I peeped were the kicks. That looks like Kaeps Afro logo on the back :nerd:
BBED0B2F-401F-45B2-AA9A-F1F6E132E473.png

WE NEED THOSE.

We need a high top version

I’m interested in the truth about why his people moved it and cancelled. Both sides are playing the blame game, feel like this hurts his chances of coming back to the NFL.

We need a high top version

I’m interested in the truth about why his people moved it and cancelled. Both sides are playing the blame game, feel like this hurts his chances of coming back to the NFL.

Kap wantedit to be transparent and not let the NFL control the narrative of what they saw on the field today. He wanted it open to the media + live stream, let the masses see him with they owns eyes, NFL didn’t want that.

bears sent their reps there, I’m glad they atleast did their due diligence

Back
Top Bottom