NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Wentz is a sorry sack of ****

All pro right tackle leaves the game.. starting RB is out for the game.. top 2 WRs are out for the game and been hurt all season.. left tackle back from his first game in weeks

and this the conclusion this dude comes to

i dunno why yall take him serious. dude just a spazzed out guy with ADHD watching redzone

This fool responds every time I say anything negative about the Eagles, whether it’s accurate or complete ********.

Also im never saying anything positive about anyone from a divisional rival or anyone from Boston. With that said.

Wentz is a pile of **** and Brady is garbage. Brady is probably gonna retire after this season.

This fool responds every time I say anything negative about the Eagles, whether it’s accurate or complete bull****.

Also im never saying anything positive about anyone from a divisional rival or anyone from Boston. With that said.

Wentz is a pile of **** and Brady is garbage. Brady is probably gonna retire after this season.

let’s slow down Stephen A

1574032676739.png

Back
Top Bottom