NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Honestly there’s no way of telling whether he’s even been THAT bad or not considering how Wentz just favors certain targets so hard

targets/receptions isnt the only way to tell how a WR is playing.. can watch the games and see all 22 stuff

and just an FYI ertz's targets are down this year from last year.. along with alshon missing multiple games and parts of games and i'm going assume playing hurt after week 1 when he did play

Mitchell Trubisky after his first read is covered

EJoclnJU4AA41aq.jpg

6-4 while playing 1 of the league’s toughest schedules. *shrug*

the bengals are 0-10

outside of raiders fans and maybe bengals fans, dont think anyone would be watching that game

it would be like if the nuggets play the warriors right now and there happened to be 6 other options of games to watch

i was never a fan.. but i'd like to see him in a similar type offense as lamar.. they should give heavy consideration to hiring greg roman back but to be the HC, who has obviously worked well with other mobile guys along with currently doing work with lamar

Back
Top Bottom