NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Why would you not just let the RB handle it

Houston what are you doing!!!! Timeout gonna give them the review

Colts won't make the playoffs, they're too one-dimensional. They were dominating on the ground tonight yet were still scared to throw it. With Mack out for a while they're done

I feel like in some way that could be intentional grounding. Bombing it 30 yards out of bounds from the pocket

How many players have been on ground after the play?

These NFL Thursday games so late in the season are tough.

I still don’t understand why the nfl doesn’t go to a 18 week schedule. Give each team two bye weeks.Before you play on Thursday night, you get the preceding weekend off. It seems so easy. The nfl gets another week of“meaningful” football, without adding a game to the season. Players get more rest before Thursday night.

I still don’t understand why the nfl doesn’t go to a 18 week schedule. Give each team two bye weeks.Before you play on Thursday night, you get the preceding weekend off. It seems so easy. The nfl gets another week of“meaningful” football, without adding a game to the season. Players get more rest before Thursday night.
Oh two bye weeks is happening alright

Soon as they add a 17th game, they'll get two byes and each team a mandatory London trip

Diggs is better overall than Tyreek. Tyreek has the insane speed but Diggs is slightly slower but has elite route running. He puts up duds some games but that’s often because Kirk is scared to throw in tight windows. Mahomes would target Diggs even if the margin of error was small. Tyreek caught a TD his first game back from injury where Mahomes fit it into tight double coverage

Back
Top Bottom