NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

'Reek has worked a ton on his route running abilities as he was labeled as a speed guy only. Now that he can run any route in the play book unless your name is Michael Thomas I believe that 'Reek is the best WR in the game.

i mean if there was any doubt, shoulda be done after this.. just an FYI williams is a sub 4.5 guy:

Reek being able to be a homerun threat from anywhere on the LOS gives him the edge over anyone else including the ****boi from OSU imo.

He's like Odell if Odell was consistent or had consistent QB play

Outchea

20191122_124501.jpg

nah man.. agholor is more golden tate if anything, except he cant catch.. and while agholor will fight after making the case, which has lead to couple fumbles.. dude is weak as hell when it comes time to fight for the ball on top of his struggling to catch it when he is by himself

but you can really feel that .1 difference in their 40s, fuller being a 4.3 dude while agholor ran 4.42

How effective is he running jet sweeps? If they gave him a few of those per game like Harvin maybe that could help get his head in the game to make catches.

How effective is he running jet sweeps? If they gave him a few of those per game like Harvin maybe that could help get his head in the game to make catches.

Probably he’s the only guy that probably runs sub 4.5 of our WRs

he’s solid enough on that stuff.. but I think we should be using him on returns since it ain’t like we got someone great at those spots

'Reek has worked a ton on his route running abilities as he was labeled as a speed guy only. Now that he can run any route in the play book unless your name is Michael Thomas I believe that 'Reek is the best WR in the game.

You’re god damn right.

Best WR on the planet.

2 weeks left in fantasy season and the playoff race is tight. My friend hopes Dak catches a serious bug.

Probably late with this, but how are the Rams $4.4 Billion over budget with their new stadium? That's horrible.
Meh, all private funding, so at least no public funds have been affected by the budget increasing. The question for me is......how are the Chargers going to offset these costs? They can't even sell their PSLs lol
Kroenke should have just let the Raiders move back to LA so that he wouldn't have to bear most of the burden of construction costs

Back
Top Bottom