NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

5660102D-556F-4DE5-BB22-1450B56A10AF.jpeg

983F6074-7790-488E-A4C1-7DE15510C917.jpeg

So this is what jay z did? A clothing line? LMAOOOOO dog what?
Rocawear NFL jerseys, I’m ready for this
Larry Johnson broke the carries record in Sean Carter cleats. He speaks out the NFL and masculinity...I think. Jay-Z announces merch and a Good Morning America summer concert series. The. Next. Day. The Poyeyes chicken sandwich got discontinued RIGHT before the hurricane hit land!
A1720295-FD36-4AB4-BC3E-F3AD8CA98D78.gif

Man was I big wrong on tabor, I thought him and that other Florida CB from that draft were going be super nice

I never got Hargreaves going that high

VH3 isn’t terrible but he definitely wasn’t ever worth that draft slot. Sometimes it seems like dude cares waaay more about how he looks than how he actually plays.

Also since we talking soccer players, if I were a special teams scout, I’d be looking at some goalies

Those dudes regularly gotta just let it loose while still angling it

I remember watching VH3 in his final bowl game against Michigan and he was getting burned and broken down all game.

Thought it might’ve just been rust or something but man, it was definitely a sign of things to come lol

Once he changed his name from Jalen to Teez.... I knew it was over. And he’s slow AF

Quincy Wilson and Neal doing good though.

Hargreaves got 1 INT in 3 years, smh

I love what Domonique Foxworth said this morning, people need to stop acting like Jerry cares about Zeke or did him any favors. Zeke don’t owe him ****, Jerry is doing whatever is best for his team. Jerry keeps saying stupid **** and making worse, his ego is ******

I also heard that Clowney basically can decide where he goes. He has to sign his tender to get traded and Miami isn’t happening for him.

Back
Top Bottom