NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

....so then are you saying

My seemingly very simple statement above was that hard for you to comprehend that you had to go and read into it?

Would think a bucs fan would be able to appreciate kickers inability to do that job

390B81F2-36B0-4509-8710-E942498C5651.jpeg

I’ll never let my daughter play football
Serious question. Do you guys have kids yet? I ask because if you do you would know the more you tell them they can't they will. Plus how can you honestly tell somebody what to do with their life?

The better choice would be to educate them on the dangers and let them make there own decision.

I come in peace.

I don’t and don’t plan on it

But I won’t rule it out.

I feel like my parents generation had way too many forbidden fruits. Of course we gonna go do everything. I think I’d have a pretty good grasp on how to deal with your kid making smart decisions knowing they gonna make dumb decisions.

Serious question. Do you guys have kids yet? I ask because if you do you would know the more you tell them they can't they will. Plus how can you honestly tell somebody what to do with their life?

The better choice would be to educate them on the dangers and let them make there own decision.

I come in peace.

Nope, no kids yet.

You have a valid point, because I can want my son to be an athlete but if he wants to be a musician, gamer or skilled in something else I’m not gonna stop him.

Definitely have to educate them on how dangerous sports are, but at 7 or 8 years old, they won’t quite understand.

I think it’ll be best worked out with trial and error for sports and which ones they like or dislike. I’m just not going to be pushing my son to go out and play football.

The one thing I really don’t understand is forbidding drinking. Speaking from experience, ive made some horrible and dangerous decisions while drinking when I was in high school simply because everyone had to hide it. You were better off taking a risk than telling your parents.

They need to make legal drinking age 18 and you need to be able to tell your parents you drinking.

Forbidding it is what created the culture of kids getting absolutely hammered.

I believe if you gradually introduce alcohol to kids when they turn 16-17-18 it allows them to experience drinking in a controlled way.

I remember people were upset lebron was letting his sons drink wine, but I’ve got plenty of friends that had tasted alcohol, which that was given to them by their parents in their older teens.

I believe if you gradually introduce alcohol to kids when they turn 16-17-18 it allows them to experience drinking in a controlled way.

I remember people were upset lebron was letting his sons drink wine, but I’ve got plenty of friends that had tasted alcohol, which that was given to them by their parents in their older teens.
Man my dad was giving me sips of his 40s at like age 6 smh lol

**** on my 12th birthday my Tio let me drive his buick in a parking lot while he sipped his yak... Taught me how to drive at 12 and let me drive on the street back home (like 5 minute drive) that day while he was drinking in the passenger seat :lol::lol:

I was always open with my Moms too (single parent upbringing) when I lost my virginity at 13 I told her, told her the first time I smoked on a travel baseball trip at 16, kept it honest with her, I didn't like it.

Feel like more parents need to try to actually talk to their kids, they'd be surprised what they'd learn about them.

The one thing I really don’t understand is forbidding drinking. Speaking from experience, ive made some horrible and dangerous decisions while drinking when I was in high school simply because everyone had to hide it. You were better off taking a risk than telling your parents.

They need to make legal drinking age 18 and you need to be able to tell your parents you drinking.

Forbidding it is what created the culture of kids getting absolutely hammered.

Pretty funny, I come and live in a country with very relaxed drinking laws

But I was already comfortable and allowed to drink by time I went to the states for boarding school and it was pretty funny once I went to high school parties

I mean I always able to go to clubs and sh once I was back home and was already doing spring break and grad trip shhh.. so just standing around at someone’s house wasn’t it or considering the drinking the party.. once I hit college over there it was more like what I did at home, just because then the kids had more freedom, but I was already doing that sh since I was like 13 or 14

Man my dad was giving me sips of his 40s at like age 6 smh lol

My dad and uncles would sneak me a beer at I think like 8 or 9ish when we’d go out on the boat or be down in the out islands

Back
Top Bottom