NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

When they started talking about Daniel possibly starting, people said what if he gets hurt, you bringing Eli back out? It's just a circus, it looks bad.

Eli should have been cut in the offseason, should have used his 22 mil on some ****in players.

And Daniel Jones is garbage.

I mean OBJ almost single handily beat us 1 game

wouldn’t shock me if Tate iii pulled off the game of his life

Is Tate even out of the concussion protocol?

Hahahaha Hahahaha what looks bad here? Jones is literally hurt and unfit to start Monday. They have to pivot to Eli :lol: .

Is Tate even out of the concussion protocol?

Hahahaha Hahahaha what looks bad here? Jones is literally hurt and unfit to start Monday. They have to pivot to Eli :lol: .

you asking me like i've watched more than highlights of the giants... actually i lie, just remembered i watched most of that thursday game with them and the pats, and a decent amount of them vs cowboys both times (yes, i had to go look up their schedule to remember what games of them i actually remember watching any bit of)

Eli 100% gonna put the eagles out of our misery

been sitting on the bench now gets to shine again, he wants payback

Eli gonna be just good enough to make the media talk about why did he got benched for Jones to begin with (all over again). He'll play good this game and then next week back to bum Eli

FB_IMG_1575482981034.jpg

Never thought in my life I would be at the point in my eagle fandom where fellow eagles fans were nervous about almost 39 year old Eli getting his first start in over 2 months

Never thought in my life I would be at the point in my eagle fandom where fellow eagles fans were nervous about almost 39 year old Eli getting his first start in over 2 months

not sure if nervous is the right word....

i'm more nervous about chase young ending up in the NFC east

Eli gonna look great in Broncos jersey next year.

(insert Elway is an idiot joke here)

not sure if nervous is the right word....

i'm more nervous about chase young ending up in the NFC east

So it’s a win win for us. Either we kill our playoff hopes and they have less odds at chase young or we win and keep our hopes alive.

So it’s a win win for us. Either we kill our playoff hopes and they have less odds at chase young or we win and keep our hopes alive.

Well still got Washington in the hunt for top 3-5 too

The positive of things going to shhh: jeudy, lamb or ruggs.. or kristian fulton

Back
Top Bottom