NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Seriously though,wth does this even mean??

The stupidity from bigots never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Sounds like he thinks footballs should look like this

wf1173b.jpg

He came to my high school to talk to the football team.

I never seen a human-built like that. He was a damn defensive end masquerading as a running back.

I got this jersey years ago and I couldn't believe how small it was. Fool was out there wearing size 40s and 42s, which is a medium for people that don't know.

I got this jersey years ago and I couldn't believe how small it was. Fool was out there wearing size 40s and 42s, which is a medium for people that don't know.
The real question is where is that #10 at tho?

not going lie.. I never got the whole game worn thing.. hell I want some shhhh some dude has been sweatin up in sitting up in my house as some prized possession

not going lie.. I never got the whole game worn thing.. hell I want some shhhh some dude has been sweatin up in sitting up in my house as some prized possession

You crazy, **** is way different to buy a Brian Dawkins jersey or own one he played it.

I didn't pay crazy money for any of mine. I got all mine for crazy prices so it's cool just to finally get the framed and hang them. I'd probably wash them if I was gonna wear them.

You crazy, **** is way different to buy a Brian Dawkins jersey or own one he played it.

I didn't pay crazy money for any of mine. I got all mine for crazy prices so it's cool just to finally get the framed and hang them. I'd probably wash them if I was gonna wear them.

I get the value of it, monetarily

but I’d rather have a clean unused jersey signed and framed, if I were so inclined to hang 1 up in my place

could only imagine the amount of shhh that’s on a game worn jersey.. sweat, blood, probably got spit and shh on it too, dirt and good lord who knows what the hell it smells like

I'd never wear a game worn jersey.
That'd low key be weird.
But sealed up in a quality frame? Ye.
It's not like smells are gonna creep through the glass.:lol:

NORE’s best song was Superthug and it was all downhill after

he’s the Knicks of rap. Was solid in 1998 and sucked ever since

Back
Top Bottom