NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Speaking of Nore

rejoice.png
rejoice.png
rejoice.png

saw something the other day about how DMX is the most underrated rapper of all time. I thought it was valid

That’s crazy to say. I think we’re so far removed from his legendary run, now everyone just makes jokes about his demons and how often he’s trouble so the younger crowd doesn’t know what he really was

Joe rap way better than Mase and I’m a huge fan of both.

Mood Muzik 2 and 3, they high on my list of favorite projects.

Mase my guy

That’s crazy to say. I think we’re so far removed from his legendary run, now everyone just makes jokes about his demons and how often he’s trouble so the younger crowd doesn’t know what he really was

That’s just par course. A portion of us remember LL in his prime musically, but there’s a growing number of people that solely remembers him as an actor and “the guy featured on Accidental Racist”. Lauryn Hill has been the crazy lady that doesn’t show up for shows for years instead of a legendary female with a classic album and part of a classic group. Just how it goes as time passes.

That’s just par course. A portion of us remember LL in his prime musically, but there’s a growing number of people that solely remembers him as an actor and “the guy featured on Accidental Racist”. Lauryn Hill has been the crazy lady that doesn’t show up for shows for years instead of a legendary female with a classic album and part of a classic group. Just how it goes as time passes.

Hill one of the most overrated artists of all time and has one of the most overrated albums of all time.

LL a legend and that’s my guy

Hill one of the most overrated artists of all time and has one of the most overrated albums of all time.

Cannabis dissed LL saying 99% of his fans were females because when dude blew up he started doing R&B jams. Don’t get me wrong, he has some solid songs you could throw on to get a girl in the mood but if he stuck to straight rap he’d be more respected

Not even disagreeing about Lauryn at all (especially after recently re-listening to Miseducation) :lol: I can see why she is considered a legend and have no problem with it, though I do think her status has been inflated.

I legit thought this was the music forum when I popped in here :lol:

Cannabis dissed LL saying 99% of his fans were females because when dude blew up he started doing R&B jams. Don’t get me wrong, he has some solid songs you could throw on to get a girl in the mood but if he stuck to straight rap he’d be more respected

He can really rap and I like his rap songs but I also like the female classics

But this here, gets played all the time. spacedoodoo spacedoodoo was still swimming around in my nuts when this **** dropped

Back
Top Bottom