NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

I was enjoying this read.....

1575576207823.png

Until I got to this part, then I was sadz.....

1575576245621.png

If Mitch uses his wheels tonight and Nagy calls a balanced game I see the bears having success... they can def run on us, even considering their inconsistent running game...

Jeff Driskel was Vickin it up on us at will... and Mitch has much better wheels...

Gimme Da Bears and the points...

If Mitch uses his wheels tonight and Nagy calls a balanced game I see the bears having success... they can def run on us, even considering their inconsistent running game...

Jeff Driskel was Vickin it up on us at will... and Mitch has much better wheels...

Gimme Da Bears and the points...

I trust the Lions offense more than I do the Bears.
Taking the Boys, but probably buying half a point.

Was listening to The Fantasy Footballers podcast, and Andy brought up a great point about A.J. Green and Cincy.

Could it be that they didn't place him on IR this season simply because he gets paid either way (IR or no IR and just out every week), but if he was on IR, they'd have to pay another player all these weeks. :nerd:

Love OBJ, hate we wasted a year of his life this year due to our coach being a dummy and killing the team. Honestly if we could get an O-Line for him, I would. WR is fancy, with lot of flare, looks good for the gram but just look at the last 15-20 superbowls, how many of them had that superstar WR, it's the most over-valued/hyped position out there, couple decent guys with solid qb play, line, can get the job done. game is built in the trenches

Love OBJ, hate we wasted a year of his life this year due to our coach being a dummy and killing the team. Honestly if we could get an O-Line for him, I would. WR is fancy, with lot of flare, looks good for the gram but just look at the last 15-20 superbowls, how many of them had that superstar WR, it's the most over-valued/hyped position out there, couple decent guys with solid qb play, line, can get the job done. game is built in the trenches

Is drafting a WR Round 1 as foolish as an RB?

1575581388654.png

Cowboys gotta win this right? :lol:

They've even disappointed me, a Cowboys hater. I thought they would beat the Bills, beat the Bears, then lose out. That woulda really broke the hearts of these pathetic Cowboy fans.

Now I don't know what to think about them. :emoji_thinking:

I think they cowboys are going to win but i'm not betting any money on this game at all tonight

Is drafting a WR Round 1 as foolish as an RB?

1575581388654.png

Gotta draft the right one...OBJ was a beast out the gate and extended Elis career...

Is this for attention? **** is wrong with your boy? I know this isn’t his first time doing clown ****.

I’ma just assume based off his Seattle days that he’s just being a company man in SF with his comments...

it’s def not a good look tho... but he’s got a built up cache of keepin it g so ima give him the benefit of the doubt...

Who yall got tonight? I need to decide for a pick em pool im in and im unsure they both could easily lose :lol:

Back
Top Bottom