NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Chargers organization is trash. They don't wanna pay dudes ****. They always been like that. Part of the reason they had all that talent from 06-09 and never won anything.

Damn near had a holdout on MAGA Bosa's rookie contract
mjlol.png

They ran outta letters for Baker, Chubb, Njoku, OBJ, and Garrett I see.

Good to see kitchen tweets are strong among exec sewing circles.

Pretty sure everyone on that list was taken with their own pick except Chubb:lol:

After processing all this, I’m still confused why the hell the dolphins traded for Rosen? It seems pretty clear that they think he still isn’t ready and by the time the dolphins are remotely competitive his rookie deal will be done.

They ran outta letters for Baker, Chubb, Njoku, OBJ, and Garrett I see.

Good to see kitchen tweets are strong among exec sewing circles.

Landry, Bitonio, Vernon, Ward and Greedy Williams.

I added all around moves in there, seems relevant.

Pretty sure everyone on that list was taken with their own pick except Chubb:lol:

After processing all this, I’m still confused why the hell the dolphins traded for Rosen? It seems pretty clear that they think he still isn’t ready and by the time the dolphins are remotely competitive his rookie deal will be done.

Cheap contract.

He can be a long term backup for nothing or can be flipped next year when the Dolphins draft their QB.

Or the following year because the Dolphins built the team and then wanted to draft a QB.

From what I heard, it's simply his voice in the QB room, presumably to help Cousins. His time with McVay being valuable and ability to coach up things and yadda yadda...I partly understand that, but Sloter is by far a better player and you don't want just another coach out there if Cousins gets injured...you want a baller, which Sloter is.

Zimmer sucks at this kind of offensive **** and Spielman lets it happen. :smh:

First time seeing Sloter play and really liked what I saw this preseason. Has the look of a long term backup/emergency starter at worst. I also heard some rumblings that part of the reason he was released was so Cousins wasn't looking over his shoulder? He's looked terrible so far.

y'all need to chill with the DT88 slander. we gonna re-sign him. temporary release so we can IR someone i think

Grand Bahama and Abaco gonna get the brunt of it. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

My Auntie lives in Eight Mile Rock literally down the road from The Bay.

Moms told her to bounce the **** outta there which she's doing but I fear for her house.

We should be okay in Nassau relatively speaking but stay safe my dude.

I could swear after Thursday where sh was pouring on and off, we’d get a crap ton of rain.. but haven’t

Yea, we’re good.. but looks like those guys are going get hit with a 4 :sick:

But I guess things could be worst, could have a certain someone trying drop nukes in it :stoneface:

Not one single one of these teams make sense for McCoy. This gotta be straight up agent driven talk just to drive his price up with the Texans and Bucs or something. Chiefs are good to go with Damien, Darwin and Darrell. Chargers are good to go with Ekeler, Justin Jackson and Newsome. Patriots and Eagles have like 7 RB’s a piece and need to cut or trade at least one of them, not sign another. I refuse to believe any of those teams have legitimate interest.

We don’t really know what we have in sanders, yet.. sproles can’t stay healthy and you don’t want him as your main guy anyways.. Jordan Howard doesn’t have anywhere near the receiving skills of shady.. and clement is a nice depth guy, but you don’t not make a move because of dude

we’re going split carries amongst multiple guys anyways.. given shady’s injury history, might be best if his carries are limited

I actually thought Geno was a decent backup, but the folks that laughed at him still being around were right, I guess. Seattle would rather grab someone from the scrap heap of cuts from this weekend than have him. That's rough. :lol:

Not one single one of these teams make sense for McCoy. This gotta be straight up agent driven talk just to drive his price up with the Texans and Bucs or something. Chiefs are good to go with Damien, Darwin and Darrell. Chargers are good to go with Ekeler, Justin Jackson and Newsome. Patriots and Eagles have like 7 RB’s a piece and need to cut or trade at least one of them, not sign another. I refuse to believe any of those teams have legitimate interest.

Darwin >>> 2019 McCoy

What Damien Williams has shown over the last year and a half >>> 2019 McCoy

Darrell Williams is their third stringer...I don’t think McCoy is signing with somebody to compete with their third stringer.

Told you...well, sorta. I laughed cause those guys you mentioned really ain't **** yet and not proven to completely disregard McCoy as a possibility. And look...

Back
Top Bottom