NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Am I reading that the Eagles, that finished with the EXACT same record as last year ,and had to play starters to secure a playoff spot in Week 17, deserved to get Coach of the Year votes?

Only 1 eagles fan has come out and said it and that would be me, so lets not put other eagles fan in this situation.. ill take all the heat if needed and i still stand by Dougie P being top 3/top 5 coach this year

Pederson deserves props for dragging that sickly team to the playoffs. IDK about coach of the year. Although Jimmy Johnson did win COY in 1990 with a 7-9 record :lol:

So who knows. I wouldn't be mad if Pederson or Tomlin got votes.

What Tomlin did is way more impressive and is worthy of discussion. Doug barely made it to the playoffs with a team that was just in the SB. People literally said the NFCE shouldn’t represent the playoffs this year they’re so bad.

Is Josh McDaniels doing interviews? I saw some tweet about him just worried about the upcoming game and nothing else

Only 1 eagles fan has come out and said it and that would be me, so lets not put other eagles fan in this situation.. ill take all the heat if needed and i still stand by Dougie P being top 3/top 5 coach this year
Kyle Shanahan
John Harbaugh
Sean McDermott
Andy Reid
Sean Payton
MAtt LaFleur

Hell Mike Tomlin & Brian Flores did more with less than Doug P

Eagles literally crawled in the playoffs with a 9-7 record in the worst division in football. The NFC East is literally the Sun Belt Conference of the NFL.

What Tomlin did is way more impressive and is worthy of discussion. Doug barely made it to the playoffs with a team that was just in the SB.

Is it really the same team though? The Eagles were DEPLETED by injuries.

not saying he should win it by any means. But I wouldn't be mad/surprised if he got a couple votes.

Serious contenders are Shanahan, Harbaugh, McDermott, Reid and Tomlin. You could make a great case for Brian Flores, people thought that team was going 0-16. His team fought and won some good games they shouldn't have.

Maaan congrats to Philly... crazy way to get in... it wasnt always pretty but Wentz just kept on winning and throwing clutch throws... backups kept making big plays, and now Philly has a very winnable game vs Seattle...

Respect!

Kyle Shanahan
John Harbaugh
Sean McDermott
Andy Reid
Sean Payton
MAtt LaFleur

Hell Mike Tomlin & Brian Flores did more with less than Doug P

Eagles literally crawled in the playoffs with a 9-7 record in the worst division in football. The NFC East is literally the Sun Belt Conference of the NFL.

#1 Shanahan
#2 Harbaugh
#3 Doug
#4 McDermott/doug
#5 Payton/doug

Tomlin had a great run but wasnt enough from last few weeks to give him that nod, had steelers made playoffs sure you could add him top 5.. Tomlin couldnt even beat baltimore backups

worse division this, weak division that who cares thats not the eagles problem now is it ?

Kendricks tore his ACL last night, that's rough.

I'm jealous the Reds hiring Rivera. We're now the Reds of the NFCE.

Is Josh McDaniels doing interviews? I saw some tweet about him just worried about the upcoming game and nothing else

he will for sure. he always does during the playoffs which annoys me. fix the ******* offense, dip****

Is it really the same team though? The Eagles were DEPLETED by injuries.

I mean the Steelers lost a 5K passer, a 1,800 yard receiver, and a top 5 running back in the offseason. They had been missing Conner for a good chunk of the year, Ju-Ju has been out awhile, Rudolph missed time, Tuitt got IR'ed.

Most of the dudes the Eagles were missing were guys that Eagles fans have been screaming to get rid of like Alshon and Agholor and their DBs who had been **** all year anyways. Obviously there are a couple big hits like Lane Johnson and Ertz who just recently got hurt, but most these guys that have been hurt have been ****** all year anyways.

I'm done here

source.gif

Agholor and their DBs who had been **** all year anyways.

alshon might be African or Dominican.. no way dude is only 29

but I see no lie on those 3 (Darby and mills), I’ll be glad when they’re gone.. along with Schwartz and groh

I've spoken my mind plenty, but this dude Adam Gase is SO toxic. It's unbelievable. Legit not investing much time with this team until the combine/draft.

Im just going to use PFF grades for this because it seems relatable, but here is a listing of people that Eagles fans are complaining about being out. Just using the tweet that someone posted of players missing:

Jalen Mills - PFF grade of 56
Alshon Jeffrey - PFF Grade of 74
Nelson Agholor - PFF grade of 54
Malik Jackson - PFF grade of 54
Kamu Grugier-Hill - PFF grade of 60
Zach Brown - PFF grade of 55
Ronald Darby - PFF Grade of 45
Miles Sanders - PFF Grade of 62
Mack Hollins - PFF Grade of 49
Darren Sproles - old as **** and like 5 feet tall who gives a ****

Yall are basically just missing Ertz and Lane Johnson which by all accounts are big injuries, but none of those ******* players yall are missing outside of that were any good anyways.

Edit: I think you may have had a guard who is legit get hurt last week. Thats a big loss if he misses time.

Im just going to use PFF grades for this because it seems relatable, but here is a listing of people that Eagles fans are complaining about being out:

Jalen Mills - PFF grade of 56
Alshon Jeffrey - PFF Grade of 74
Nelson Agholor - PFF grade of 54
Malik Jackson - PFF grade of 54
Kamu Grugier-Hill - PFF grade of 60
Zach Brown - PFF grade of 55
Ronald Darby - PFF Grade of 45
Miles Sanders - PFF Grade of 62

Yall are basically just missing Ertz and Lane Johnson. None of those ****ing players yall are missing were any good anyways.

Edit: I think you may have had a guard who is legit get hurt last week. Thats a big loss if he misses time.

missing some folks...

Bro, anybody talkin Pederson or Tomlin for Coach if the year need to go bed.

Pitt winning 7-8 games is impressive as hell. I have no idea how they did that. Offense is garbage and they had distractions all season.

macbk macbk NY football is ****in done for years, we're basically rooting for the same teams at this point. Gase and Gettleman are the worst thing to happen to football in NY in decades.

I hope the Giants hire McDaniels, would be a huge mistake and would help our goal of 0-16.

Back
Top Bottom