NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Rams just have unlimited dollars huh? Isn't he more of a blocking TE?

ummmmm why

this like the ravens taking that one TE in the 1st, while skipping over better TEs which went later.. luckily for them they drafted 1 of those better TEs later and it didnt take long to figure that one out

but that seems like pretty much every year with TE and RB, that guys will somehow end up in the 1st and i'd much rather just grab dudes later on

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_

EDn8j-QXYAI8KmN

AB a clown. That’s what happens when you post that stuff on social media and don’t expect anything to come of it.

I know it was because of him posting his team fines yesterday on Instagram, but I bet they wanted to do this throughout August when he was skipping practice for no reason, but didn’t only because of Hard Knocks.

Raiders knew what they were getting themselves into. That dude is a legit cancer for a team. Sometimes the juice aint worth the squeeze.

Flying to Toronto tonight so Im miss the meek show/Game in Grant Park but all I care about is my Browns back home. Everyone at office got on their Bears Jersey's, why I gotta feeling A-Rod gonna rip their hearts out again.

AB, something gotta be wrong up there, boi is wildinnnnnnnnnnng

Back
Top Bottom