NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

If Le’veon has a season with 3.9 yards per carry the Steelers won

steelers been won.. they pretty much almost pulled a demarco murray, you dont pay the high usage RB

i mean at least with the rams, it wasnt the usage that had his body breaking down, his knee was bad from before he came into the league

but we about to find out with the cowboys how many more years zeke got of this or if they'll actually start to be smarter with him on offense now that they've invested in him and they're not going just use him up during the length of his rookie deal

because everyone in his circle is probably getting paid to be there.

I’m not one to give a deep insight and over analyze a heavily edited tv show....

But the way his personal trainers and shhh talked to him on hard knocks def had a big homie talking to Lil homie vibe.... like they knew just to stroke his ego it seemed...

ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_

source.gif

ummmmm why

this like the ravens taking that one TE in the 1st, while skipping over better TEs which went later.. luckily for them they drafted 1 of those better TEs later and it didnt take long to figure that one out

but that seems like pretty much every year with TE and RB, that guys will somehow end up in the 1st and i'd much rather just grab dudes later on
We love Higbee. Could be a sign they don't love Everett as much

Rapaport said on NFL Network that Raiders players had to separate Mayock and AB...

Back
Top Bottom