NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Rapaport: “If it’s not a firm suspension, then this would seem like a final warning shot to AB, if it’s not, then this is a suspension and would come at his guaranteed money. We probably need to know by the time Raiders practice starts in 30 minutes.”

Flying to Toronto tonight so Im miss the meek show/Game in Grant Park but all I care about is my Browns back home. Everyone at office got on their Bears Jersey's, why I gotta feeling A-Rod gonna rip their hearts out again.

AB, something gotta be wrong up there, boi is wildinnnnnnnnnnng

Not happening bro.. Didn't know you moved to the Chi, enjoying it?

Smh just okay bro. Damn! I’m sure they would’ve gave him back the money under the table if he balled out! Wow. What a **** head!

I'm not being productive at all today.

6p flight to Vegas today, 630p flight back to LA on Sunday.

Its going to be a glorious weekend.

Nephews high school football team travels to Vegas for a Friday game.
Saturday full of college football viewing and betting.
Sunday full of NFL.

Football overload. Been waiting for this weekend for 6 months.

antonio_brown_tom_brady.jpg

CD48tBoW8AA1bl1.jpg:large

tenor.gif

Mayock did this to himself. He kissed AB's *** at that press conference AND gave him his money. They knew who AB was and they gave the green light to act a fool.

i mean, we could kinda see it even with the draft which is supposed to be mayock's thing.. dont feel like he really got value with any of those 1sts

AB is an idiot.

People overlook the concept of character and fit on a team. It’s players who aren’t playing professional sports anymore who still have something left in the tank because they aren’t a good locker room guy or other issues. You can mess up off the field if it’s not that serious, if you play well and are a good locker room guy.

He quit on Pittsburgh (a decent team with plenty of veterans on it), you’d think he’d keep a low profile to make it look like all that stuff look like it was Pittsburgh’s fault.

If he made all the money he wants to make playing football, he’s good. But once his play even slightly declines, teams aren’t going to roll the dice and take on those headaches.

Cut his ***.

But then I worry the Pats would snatch him up.

So I hope the Raiders keep him so he doesnt possibly improve any other team thats a legit threat..

Wow, so they can suspend him now and release him. Only pay him a total of a million and he goes away. Damn shame, I really wanted to see him play in Oakland. ****

Raiders don’t have the balls to cut or release AB.

All this drama has generated more hype for them in decades.

Back
Top Bottom