NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

i have no idea what to think but this is why my excitement was tempered from the start. distractions everywhere with this dude

I figure the pats would just shrug off the distractions

But if dude decided to act up in the game by talking to someone, that shh wouldn’t fly.. which he in Pittsburgh

Or if Brady snapped at him for freelancing with his route running and dude snapped back, that shh wouldn’t fly

But I figured anything else they’d just ignore like gronk being a goof

You guys think Pats will cut AB?
camron nope.gif

I'm talking about the past few weeks specifically. The optics are really bad right now, given what's transpired over the past month for AB.
Yeah I hear you, optics are bad for sure and it's getting a snowball effect but I didn't want to correlate AB's clownish behavior to making these type of accusations seem more plausible. Ben's trail to these specific allegations was bit longer on it's own is all

Text messaging and DMs are scary. Need to start talking to these broads on the phone. Regardless of this case and what truly happened, you can say something sexually explicit and a chick could easily cherry pick that text and come up with a story to corroborate it as an assault or harassment. Be careful out there.

Text messaging and DMs are scary. Need to start talking to these broads on the phone. Regardless of this case and what truly happened, you can say something sexually explicit and a chick could easily cherry pick that text and come up with a story to corroborate it as an assault or harassment. Be careful out there.

How about just talking face to face...”hey, meet me here” and leave it at that. People photoshop and can digitally rearrange anything

Antonio Brown, himself, has shown not even phone calls are safe. Ask Jon Gruden. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom