NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Text messaging and DMs are scary. Need to start talking to these broads on the phone. Regardless of this case and what truly happened, you can say something sexually explicit and a chick could easily cherry pick that text and come up with a story to corroborate it as an assault or harassment. Be careful out there.
Forget an accusation, the possibility of embarrassment is enough. You got to be dumb as hell to put that stuff on the record unless it’s your wife.

yessss :pimp: :pimp: :lol:

Per Dale Arnold at 10:13 on WEEI:

"I got a call at 630 this morning from a very reliable source that the patriots were already aware of this."

Arnold is very old school and careful. He trusts this information 100%

This ain’t good for AB. If it was a true money grab, I doubt she’d meet with the NFL.

Or both can be true. She was looking for money, and didn’t get AND AB truly did rape her.

The AB stuff is just getting out of hand. Regardless of what really happened in Pitt, he continues to bring negativity his way. Now we're talking alleged sexual assault. Hopefully he's innocent but NFL teams are going to continuously sign up for all the extra stuff.

This ain’t good for AB. If it was a true money grab, I doubt she’d meet with the NFL.

Or both can be true. She was looking for money, and didn’t get AND AB truly did rape her.

On the flip side, if the NFL offers to meet with her and she denies, then we know it’s just BS. So she has to follow through with it either way

On the flip side, if the NFL offers to meet with her and she denies, then we know it’s just BS. So she has to follow through with it either way
I doubt an accuser would meet with a multi-billion dollar business to admit she lied. I mean the victims of Greg Hardy, Kareem Hunt, Ray Rice, Pac-Man Jones, and MANY others never met with the NFL and majority of them have been on film.

I’m not saying AB is guilty by any means, however only 5 percent of rape that are reported are falsified in comparison to the the 90% of rapes that occur go unreported. Call me a fool, but I tend to side with women in these cases.

Back
Top Bottom