NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

History being made on the infield dirt.

If Aaron Rodgers had Andy Reid as a HC I’m pretty confident that he would be doing just as good tbh.

how long is that list do you think andy reid can do THAT or this with?

how long is that list do you think andy reid can do THAT or this with?
Any coach that can salvage Alex Smith has my blessing.

But to answer your question - I think he can elevate most QB’s. But to do what Mahomes is doing and be at that caliber - man idk. I can’t imagine what Andy would do with someone like Lamar Jackson, or Kyler, but i’d imagine it be pretty good.

Any coach that can salvage Alex Smith has my blessing.

But to answer your question - I think he can elevate most QB’s. But to do what Mahomes is doing and be at that caliber - man idk. I can’t imagine what Andy would do with someone like Lamar Jackson, or Kyler, but i’d imagine it be pretty good.

i mean.. alex smith has 3 seasons of 20 or more passing TDs.. patty is a third of the way there, through 2 games

i mean.. alex smith has 3 seasons of 20 or more passing TDs.. patty is a third of the way there, through 2 games
Right. All I’m saying is Reid is a hell of a coach and knows how to scheme them up. If ARod has Reid as a coach for the last 2 seasons, how would that turn out? And if Mahomes was in flux with HC’s like ARod, how would that look?

No doubt both are two of the best at their positions, but I think ARod would put up numbers too with a bad *** coach.

Rodger Saffold. These lineman be huge dawg

:lol: oh **** I didn’t even recognize him with the shades and that outfit. I met him and his wife at a random bar here in North Carolina back in the Rams Jeff Fisher days. They were cool people and seemed excited that I even knew who he was :lol:

Sam with mono > Kirk Cousins healthy.

tenor.gif

I said this last year about interceptions but it wouldn’t be hard to split it into 3 categories that make sense and that most already acknowledge when evaluating plays fairly.

Interceptions that are the result of a great defensive play

Interceptions that are the result of WR error

Interceptions that are the fault of QB error

Same could be done for sacks

Sacks result of great defensive play

Sacks result of o line error

Sacks result of QB error

It would be too hard for interceptions. Who’s fault it is isn’t that black and white unless you know exactly what everyone is supposed to be doing. But you don’t. And if you can’t be sure 100% of the time the stat is flawed.

QB error would be simple; QB throws it directly to the defender.

WR error would ultimately be the receiver had his hand or body part on the ball and the defender was able to make the INT because of it

QB’s have for sure thrown interceptions directly to a defender because the WR didn’t do something properly tho

Back
Top Bottom