NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

55BADBE6-39DB-4DF3-8DF5-1D721F6FE11A.png

QB error would be simple; QB throws it directly to the defender.

WR error would ultimately be the receiver had his hand or body part on the ball and the defender was able to make the INT because of it
Yeah this still doesnt make change that you cant be 100% sure where the fault lies.

It would be too hard for interceptions. Who’s fault it is isn’t that black and white unless you know exactly what everyone is supposed to be doing. But you don’t. And if you can’t be sure 100% of the time the stat is flawed.
When I say WR error I mean something clear like the QB put it right in the breadbasket and the WR bobbles it not able to secure it and the defender ends up taking it from him. Or the the QB puts it on the money and the WR just whiffs like the ball going through his hands and the defender takes it off him. I would say those are clear instances of an interception being the WRs fault

Last edited:
I knew Jalen ain’t like playing in Jacksonville :lol: :lol:

I could see the Giants, Falcons, Raiderrrrrrrs, Texans, or Tennessee going after him

Giants and raiders? They stink.

Texans and titans? Inner divisional trade for the best corner in the league? Probably not.

Maybe Atlanta.

But then you have dudes running the wrong routes
I feel like this variable could be accounted for after the fact and corrected as more information is gained. So if we find out afterwards that it was because a receiver ran the wrong route and wasn’t were he was supposed to be the blame could be adjusted. If not I would just narrow WR error to the other situation described (them not securing a pass they had 2 hands on bobbling it)

I knew Jalen ain’t like playing in Jacksonville :lol: :lol:

I could see the Giants, Falcons, Raiderrrrrrrs, Texans, or Tennessee going after him

Don’t see Tennessee or Texans, both them coaches actually bye into that pats way BS

But I could see pats doing it.. not sure mayock would be willing to take the risk, but you got the gruden element.. not sure giants dude values CBs

Don’t see Tennessee or Texans, both them coaches actually bye into that pats way BS

But I could see pats doing it.. not sure mayock would be willing to take the risk, but you got the gruden element.. not sure giants dude values CBs

Eh doubt it,the secondary is probably the deepest unit on the squad so unless it's a 1 season rental kind of deal, I can't see hoody keeping that double digit cap hit next season with all the guys already under contract

Also doubt Coughlin would want to do hoody a solid like that :lol:

Jets best make a call. DK if I'd want them to give up a 1st tho, but may be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom