NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

had to google this fool.. but yep, my suspicions were correct, born in New York City, New York

Hahahaha Hahahaha first dolnald trump.. then jayz.. and now this:

5a90643f449127e284717627d1e28ca8.1000x1000x1.png

Get Ron outta here man. He’s past due to get canned. He’s going to snap a lot in his pressers this season. Bruh got real spicy late last season cause he was feeling that heat

The Raiders got absolutely screwed by their upcoming schedule, my god. :lol:

Road
Road
London
Bye
Road
Road
I mean they almost aint have a home field to play this season, thats what the schedule makers probly started off thinking :lol:

Pat Shurmer quit his weekly radio spot. Hahahaha, Giants mad as **** at the local radio. Wouldn’t be shocked if he quit before the year is over, this team is garbage

Everyone on Twitter and in here will be Gardner Minshew and Marcus Mariota experts after tonight, able to project out their entire careers. Just wait.

Mariota better play well or he’ll never have it.
Minshew better play well or he’s nothing special.

Everyone on Twitter and in here will be Gardner Minshew and Marcus Mariota experts after tonight, able to project out their entire careers. Just wait.

Mariota better play well or he’ll never have it.
Minshew better play well or he’s nothing special.

I’m already an expert on the two.

Mariota is an average bum. Minshew V is the next goat.

For sure, the two national games, and one playoff if they make it. People will miss some of those even obvi.

I would take Romo over Eli in their primes in the regular season; as for the playoffs, Eli always had better defenses but you can’t deny he doesn’t blink when the stage is big and plays balls out when it is.

Y’all dumb as **** and I hate it when y’all do this. I think Romo is a more talented QB but let’s make it simple.

Eli never missed a game, Romo was always hurt.

Eli won playoff games and SBs, Romo never won **** the years he had stacked teams.

I’ll take Eli

Back
Top Bottom