NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Doc seemed real offended though
Prisk, a former gymnast and bodybuilder who runs Prisk Orthopaedics and Wellness (POW) in Monroeville, Pa., says he was wary of Brown’s reputation in the athletic performance community for being, in his words, a “flighty” client. Still, in August 2018, he took an initial meeting with Brown, for which he says the receiver was three hours late. Upon arrival, Brown passed gas numerous times in Prisk’s vicinity while Prisk was testing his body fat. A video, shot by a Brown acolyte, made the rounds on the internet. “It seemed just childish to me,” Prisk says now. “I’m a doctor and this man is farting in my face.”

Fartgate.jpg

The use of the word Kid so much by Carroll annoys me.

This is 2019. They aren't kids. They are young men. If they are allowed at 18 to join the army and not be referred to as kids in that light, then at 18 when they joined your University at USC and helped bring in millions upon millions to boost YOUR likeness for the professional rankings they shouldn't be referred to as kids.

IMO.

The Raiders got absolutely screwed by their upcoming schedule, my god. :lol:

Road
Road
London
Bye
Road
Road

The Raiders got absolutely screwed by their upcoming schedule, my god. :lol:

Road
Road
London
Bye
Road
Road

That's crazy! I was tripping off the Bears schedule yesterday

TNF
4:35 pm start
MNF
4:35 pm start
London
bye

Then finally the first noon game of the season Week 7.

Back
Top Bottom