NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Seahawks getting skulldrugged by the Saints.

Daniel Jones showing out on the road too.

They’ve lost two yrs in a row now. What does it matter what they CAN do? If you think they WILL, then say that.

The post I was replying to implied they can’t. But they’re capable. A lot of people think Chiefs only have to worry about the Pats but the Ravens can give both teams problems.

The Dolphins actually can’t beat the Pats so I don’t get that at all.

Hes never actually shown that he sucks...people just assumed. Every time hes played, hes looked good. I'm not saying I saw it coming, but definitely took the wait and see approach.
I never saw him play in NC but I remember in the draft everyone going crazy and all the stats being shown were against him and why every other QB left on the board was better.

I never saw him play in NC but I remember in the draft everyone going crazy and all the stats being shown were against him and why every other QB left on the board was better.

I think it was where he was drafted that caused the uproar, but we'll see I guess. For a team with no talent, he looks superior.

Back
Top Bottom