NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Not counting today, youre telling me if you got in a shootout Jimmy and your offense can hang with the cream of the crop (assuming health)? - Saints Rams Seahawks Ravens Chiefs to name a few

597F198E-080B-44A7-AB5D-29EF538B223C.gif

Well obvioulsy its a shootout because the defense didnt show up that day (thats the scenario). Defense cant do it all EVERY game, look at the Bears. There will be days it happens

0739E40E-569A-4CAF-9ACE-A256E48B9F13.gif

So you and IATT can talk about track and field, burger joints and Netflix ...

Some folks like the game threads...what's the problem?

We’ve been discussing the games all day in here. On game days, we discuss the games.

Creating multiple threads seems redundant and it’s irritating trying to follow more than one thread.

But you can take your ball and go elsewhere. Probably for the better anyway.

out for the season cause of a torn pec?
He won't be able to do as single fundamental football move with a torn pec lol.

A club, swim or hump move is not happening. A bull rush is not happening. He might not even be able to get down in his stance :smh:

We’ve been discussing the games all day in here. On game days, we discuss the games.

Creating multiple threads seems redundant and it’s irritating trying to follow more than one thread.

But you can take your ball and go elsewhere. Probably for the better anyway.

So because you dont like it means everyone else has to feel the same?

I'm not saying I disagree, but the board wanted it and it was positively received.

Buuutt... go ahead and pout about it. Take my ball. :lol: you're so sensitive, kid.

So because you dont like it means everyone else has to feel the same?

I'm not saying I disagree, but the board wanted it and it was positively received.

Buuutt... go ahead and pout about it. Take my ball. :lol: you're so sensitive, kid.

I’m not the only person that sees it as meaningless when there’s been a singular thread dedicated for the NFL for years now. At least since I’ve been posting on S&T. That’s how it’s been for a while.

I’m definitely not pouting, if that’s your prerogative then do it. I just don’t see the point in having multiple threads.

I’m not the only person that sees it as meaningless when there’s been a singular thread dedicated for the NFL for years now. At least since I’ve been posting on S&T. That’s how it’s been for a while.

Yeah...those threads were usually created by me...I know. There's also a fair amount that prefer game threads, so again...why are you so upset? Game threads also use to be a staple, so either way....

Back
Top Bottom