NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

S4L

Post your observations from Week 1...

-Top 3 RB in the game and Vick throws 56 times? Eagles=3rd in the division this season.

-I guess we all see how much Sean Payton means to the Saints. Losing to a damn rookie.

-So everybody picks the Cowboys to lost, but when we win, ya'll crying about how it was our Super Bowl game? LOL. Pathetic..

-Eli better than Peyton? I'd take Peyton any day.

-Packers defense will be the death of that team just like last year. Rodgers is going to take a step back this year too for trying to do too much...

-Stafford is only a Top 10 QB in ya'll fantasy world. Real life? Average QB.

-Texans will lose their first game against a decent team. Week 3 to be exact.

-Cam=sophomore slump?

I don't know if it was the move to the new board, but alot of you dudes seemed to have left your smarts on Yuku, So for the first week, I won't be doing QOTW but rather Quotes from the off-season...

-Carolina has one of the most explosive offenses in the league.-Young ThunderCat
-Pettigrew has better year statistically than Gronk-JJ1223
-so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.-651akathePaul
-If Flynn can get him the ball I see the Edwards, TO, Rice, Winslow Jr combo being a problem on the low-PleaseSayTheBaby23
-actually looking at the seahawks schd i can see 9-7 / 10-6 depending on what happens...-MMG
-I was hoping Portis could get pass the 10,000 yd mark. Best blocking back I've ever seen.-TheGift23
- I see around 3500/30/10 for Alex Smith this season.-JordanXI45
-I'd love to see who's faster between David Wilson and Chris Johnson. Giants got a good one...dude is a legit HR threat.-DoubleLs07
-as much as i ride with my squad...They are still not ready to win the divison. Sure They will handle the Bucs-Young ThunderCat
-Carolina- south champs-Young ThunderCat

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So you can determine the career of Luck after one game? Got it...

-Gonna steal a line from my dude Allen...AD came back from a major knee injury and beasted. Dudes really think Derrick Rose is gonna take 18-20 months to recover. LOL.

-Vick doing his best Tebow impression. 1 TD/4 Picks, but a W.

-Kurt Coleman's helmet is still in orbit.

-Skins defense deserves a ton of credit. Brees looked off all day.

-RGIII :pimp:

Eagles
-As ugly as it was, a win is a win
-Andy Reid is a complete tool for calling 56 pass plays with one of the worst pass protecting O-Lines in the league
-Vick needs to run more and quit sitting in the pocket and listening to the idiot “experts” who swear he can be a pocket passer
-At one point yesterday Lesean McCoy was averaging 9 yards per carry and what does Andy do? Stop running. Then when we fall behind and the game is on the line he decides to feed McCoy and we win
-Props to Vick for keeping composure and making that 90 yard GW drive and getting blasted on that 3rd and 10 run
-Our defense played INCREDIBLE (except for penalties) but nothing will be said because of how awful the offense was, I blame you Andy for that horrendous gameplan
-Browns shoulda went for 2 when they took the lead
-Kurt Coleman nearly died yesterday :rofl:

Everyone Else
-Satan Manning is back, dude looked surgical like he used to even took some hits but wasn’t flustered at all. Steelers O-Line is worse than ours :lol:
-Bears offense will be scary good this year, Forte is the man he’s one of my favorite players to watch in the open field, Cutler still throwing some asinine passes though :smh:
-Patriots *yawn*, CJ0K starting the year off hot again I see :smh:
-For the first time in probably a decade a Redksins QB impressed the hell out of me. I wish Vick would play like RG3, quick passes and plenty of rollouts. Alfred Morris gets some props too he ran HARD. Saints defense is horrid :x
-Texans did what they were supposed to, Miami might not win a game this year
-Big props to San Fran, I really thought Moss would just be a decoy all year but shockingly Alex Smith actually threw the ball 10+ yards down the field and lit that sorry defense up :wow:, 49ers defense was insane :x :x :x
-Props to Russell Wilson for his effort yesterday, he did his job to get them a win but his receivers were worthless in the endzone, Baldwin had a sure TD, Braylon was being Braylon and the random white guy had a chance on that fade route :smh:. Kolb keeps getting chances :lol:
-Matthew Stafford looking like Cutler in training with all those picks, I’d hate to be a Rams fan they had that one won
-Props to Dirty Sanchez he discovered the ONLY way to get the media off Tebow, play well. Fitzpatrick :x :x :x what in the world did he do to deserve that contract extension
-The Panthers have the most worthless running backs ever

Felt like Christmas yesterday man... :pimp:

- Cruz was too busy focusing on 106 and Park appearances and reading his own autobiography, forgot how to catch the ball last week.
- O-line for Giants seem to have the same issues, able to pass protect but unable to CONSISTENTLY run block, they'll have one quarter where they look good and 3 quarters where it looks awful. Giants secondary just needs to get healthy, Coe looked very good before he hurt himself, Romo just exploited the mismatches afterwards which he should have.
-GMen pass rush was very sloppy, too bunched up together. Lost line of scrimmage battle on both sides of the ball.
- Keep sleeping on browns defense, that entire AFC North defensively has their :x moments in a good way
- Vick will miss a lot of time if he keeps putting his body in harms way the way he does, dude is made of glass
- Tampa Bay's defense looked very good in the pre-season, yesterday's result did not surprise me.
- RG3 played very well even though some slants early on paded his stats a bit, but story of the game was the ******** defense holding the Saints to 7 points for a majority of the first half in New Orleans. Despite the 2 for 11 on third down conversions Brees still made it a game at the end.
- Jealous of how great a run blocking team the 49ers are, just a damn clinic

- Cardinals v Seahawks game.....this game was amazing from a defensive standpoint last year and this week was no different. How good is Patrick Peterson man....just FILTHY and he has the desire to be the best. I

Last edited:
Brandon Weeden looked so bad. Like literally horrendous. :x.

Philly didn't play that well either. Weird game, but the scored when it mattered.

Peyton Manning :smokin :smokin

That truck by Trent
laugh.gif

-The Packers wake up call comes in week 1... I'm not mad if this means they figure out a way to play defense after letting Alex Smith of all people throw 80% completion.

-Randy Moss in the slot, runs straight up the field past a S and MLB and neither of them picks him up... Capers your *** is on the line this year.

-Packers O even came out flat.  Bowman nearly had a mistake that actually turned into something positive... Turned his head and Rodgers thought he had him caught off guard but dude turned back and the ball was right on him and he made a play.

-Officials in this game? AWFUL.

-Harbaugh needs to calm down just a bit... My man was looking like a rabid animal on the sidelines.

-Its only week 1.  Show me something on Thursday... I don't know how the D will look but I can guarantee you Rodgers wont settle for anything but a huge day.

-Mike Vick - Decision making was putrid.  He shoulda got picked off more times than he did... Hes lucky it was some UDFA LB on the Browns that he threw the ball right at in the endzone.

-Brandon Weeden... His QBR was what now?
roll.gif

-TRENT!!! Coleman's hat EJECTED like Maverick and Goose's canopy... And it might be debatable who took the worse hit... him or Goose. (RIP goose...)

-RGIII went into NO as a 9 point dog and TOOK IT to them.  The kid is smooth.

Also not sure why DJ's quote is up there about David Wilson... He had 1 fumble and got yanked... Doesn't take away from the fact that hes explosive.  Maybe not CJ fast but hes definitely gonna be taking some touches to the house from distance this year.

Last edited:
Bears

-Cutty being Cutty has its good and bad. His nonchalantness still pisses me off, but DAMN that cannon is stoopid.
-Started off rocky, but once the fluidity of that offense picked up, I started shedding tears of gotdamn joy
-BRANDON MARSHALL IS A GROWN A** MAN
-That Forte/Bush combo is beautiful
-Michael Bush is a fantasy THIEF
-Line was on BS, so i'm glad they took Freeney out the game
-Hope everything is alright with Peanut. It was also nice to be able to sit the D for Thursday vs. Packers

NFL
-Was Peyton really gone a year? Didn't seem like it at all. Came back like the god he is
-Julio Jones might finally sway my opinion on him. Huge game.
-RGIII played like he was deserving of those 1377448 ads on TV right now
-Luck & Peyton had IDENTICAL game 1 rookie #s. :nerd:
-Brandon Weeden, go home and be an investment banker
-Panthers RB, 50 mill guaranteed, 10 yds
-Chris Johnson: 4yds total. The road to 2000 looks great. :rofl:
-That Packers D is HORRRRRIBBBLLLEE. I can't wait to see this new Bears offense carve em up
-THERE WAS SOME HITTING GOING ON YESTERDAY
-These replacement refs are worse than full blown herpes.

Somebody go dig up the NFL Draft thread from a couple years ago so we can see how wrong I was on Julio. :lol:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ the Lux reference in the title.

Since you didn't do QOTW...this is my pick, from the wizard of football knowledge
JPP is a one man O-line
But yeah...

Andy Reid would do away with the RB position if he was in charge of the rules.

Bob Griffin had a hell of a 1st game. Good for him.

Braylon Edwards should never be thrown the ball in game deciding situations. Ever.

Welcome back Dr. Peyton Manning.
pimp.gif

Logan Mankins and AP laugh at ACL injuries.

Pats actually looked respectable on defense. Cunningham continuing the improvement from pre-season. The rookies on D making an impact. I liked what I saw out there yesterday.

Last edited:
That Braylon drop 
mean.gif

Russell put it right on the money

-Packers 
laugh.gif

-Niners Defense is 
eek.gif
eek.gif

-I seen a man shove a 6'4 235 lbs man down to the ground with one hand.. Julius Peppers is amazing "Do you fearrrr these hands?" 
roll.gif

-CJ 
indifferent.gif
 killing me fam

-I really dislike Stafford

-Peyton God is Back

-Broncos Defense is 
pimp.gif

-Good to See AD back and cookin
pimp.gif

--49ers went into Lambeau and handled business, did you expect anything else?? Ya'll dudes should have known by now. Defense is intense.

--David Akers for league MVP :D........hit a 63 yard field goal like it was nothing.

--Peyton looking like he didn't lose a step, that's what happens when your truly a great quarterback.

--If Philly has Vick playing like he did yesterday, he won't make it pass Week 5.

--RGIII showed and proved, the Skins future looks good with him in it.

--People really thought Seattle was going to be the best team in the NFC West.........:rofl:

--It's good to see Adrian Peterson back on the field for the Vikings, he's the ONLY good thing they have going for them across the board.

-so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.-651akathePaul

Yeah this dude is definitely the biggest FRAUD for Week 1, the nerve of him.

Almost every team I watched ran a WR screen. I feel like WR screen will be the hot play of this year and we'll be seeing several of them a game

Last edited:
Texans -

Offense started off slow, had to shake the rust off of Matt

Defense came in and had that QB realize this isnt A&M

JJ Watt looking like hes gonna be the goods

kareem aint looking that scared out there and mad some nice plays

JJ :pimp: thanks Cincy

Thanks Dallas for Wade Philips, Horrible Coach, Nice DC

NFL -

Eagles are doing **** this year, Vick was bruised and beaten, Reid will never take that team anywhere

Packers fans, Capers is trash, trust me we know from 1st had experience :lol:

Texans are gonna have a better record than the Cowgirls

Romo didnt have his signature Romo play at the end of the game :lol:

Stafford / Cam hype and it got brought down to earth :lol:

cowboys gonna finish the month either 2-2 / 3-1

Jets fans lets settle down, thats not what your going to see all season :lol:

Weeden :x another bad move by the browns

Lets hold off the RG3 Hype and see what happens when he plays a decent defense

Seahawks were a dropped pass away from 1-0 start >D

Back
Top Bottom