NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

Packers didn't play well enough to. Flat out. But still had the ball only down 8 on the last drive. Let's hope the D is still coming together.

Packers didn't play well enough to. Flat out. But still had the ball only down 8 on the last drive. Let's hope the D is still coming together.

You say that like your proud to lose by "only" 8. Refs gave the Pack a GIFT TD in the Punt return, realistically. Your team was blown out.

Nobody will mention the FALCONS so I will.

Ryan - BEAST MODE
Julio - BEAST MODE

Oh and for the record. Here's the REAL quote of the week.

Originally Posted by keeL252

Panther fan myself but with Bree in still in the south, no way we can win this division. But it's just down to us and the saints.
I'm def not worried about Falcons and Buccs.

Smart Guy here.

SF Defense played GREAT

-Smith still staring down primary targets tho...
mean.gif

-Ryan, Peyton and cutler
pimp.gif

-Andy Reid is clueless

-Very impressed by Dallas' first win. I liked the way the CB's looked ( Such a relief to say that :lol: ). The offense looked good too... Romo did his thing, as well as Murray & Ogletree. Austin came up big down the stretch as well.
-Good to see AP come back healthy & pick up those 2 TD's... His knee injury was serious, so its good to see him make a full recovery.
-Vick threw waaaay too much... He needs to put the ball on the ground more. He was able to pull out a good drive at the end, but he needs to throw less.
-Impressive win for the Skins... RG3 went to work out there
-Peyton didn't look like he missed last year at all
-Chris Johnson rushing for 4 yards :x :x
-Sanchez & the Jets looked impressive... Curious as to how long he can keep that up for :nerd:
-Moss back :pimp: :pimp: Was good to see him back on the field & get that TD... Against GB too :smokin
-Trent :wow: :x
-Akers' 63 yard FG :wow:

My first comment was same as Shoes, Vick tosses it 56 ******g times with McCoy in the backfield? :stoneface:

The 9ers looked incredible. 5 wide, 2 wide/TE/2 backs, 9 lineman/QB/Back, 4 wide/back, 3 wide/TE/back **** you. They just line up and kick your ***. Don't matter the formation. Dudes was runnin 1953 formations and makin it work. And I haven't even spoke on their defense yet. :smh:

Moss :pimp:

5 yard 71 yarders. #Shutyomouf

RGIII

Peyton Mannings first ever game, 302, TD, 3 picks
Andrew Lucks first ever game, 307, TD, 3 picks.

Deja vu.......

Browns gonna Brown. 30 year old rookie that sucks and a **** load of franchise QB's in their early 20's comin into the draft next year. Way to look ahead there.

Texans had a scrimmage yesterday, but if they stay healthy, they have a lot of pieces in the AFC.

Vernon's "dunk". :rofl:

Randall Cobb. :smokin

How many passes Marshall drop yesterday? Least I don't feel as dirty now.

Calvin took 8 defenders with him across the middle, Kevin Jones coulda crawled into the end zone. That's Calvin's TD.

Jeff Fisher gonna have the Rams in great shape quick. Not to mention future picks in hand to help speed up the process.

Gunna, you coulda had RGIII on your squad man. That has to feel a certain way.

No helmet to helmet, no helmet to helmet, no helmet to helmet, all I see is dudes lowering the boom all around the league. Ummm.........

Gronk's spike attempt was the same as Davis's dunk attempt. TE thing I'm thinkin. :lol:

The hell is goin on with CJ2K? :x

Buffalo's defense was improved, was it not?

Passing league, and yesterday was an interception league. Picks rackin up like slots.

My Sunday's feel complete again. Now til Feb, I live 6 days a week to the rest of the world. *sheds a tear of joy*

Graham, Andre, Gore house is for the U. :smokin

i did not understand the steelers game plan at all last night. run consistently on 1st and 2nd downs when we could not get the run to work at all and end up with a pass on 3rd and long. ben was solid on those 3rd down passes. something like 8 of 10 for 120 something yards and a td. i'm not very sold on todd haley as of right now...

should be a fun season. i really missed football.

:wow: at the Jets putting up almost 50 points :lol: Tebow has lit a fire under Sanchez, no doubt about it :pimp:

Rodgers and the Pack :x :smh: Garbagemen. Did they improve at all over the off season or are they just relying on the one-man show that is Aaron Rodgers? He will be exposed this year and the idea that he's the #1 QB in the L will be eradicated when they dont win their division.

RGIII :wow: :wow: Yikes ! He was impressive.

Luck: just some growing pains. He'll b aight. He's a smooth operator. Obviously mad smart and super athletic. Excited to see him grow as a player .

Vick and the Eagles: another dissapointing season is on the horizon. Vick looks so fragile out there :lol:

PATS

Best offense in the L. Most firepower ive ever seen on one side of the ball.

Dat defense :wow: :wow: Feels good.

Shanahan and Co. deserve a ton of credit for running that Baylor-style offense for RGIII. Even how they started the game to make sure he got in a comfort zone. Smart.

The hell is goin on with CJ2K?

Pats run D is on point. Plus the Titans couldn't stay in the game and forced Locker to be their only offense.

Oh and what's stopping a Texans Niners Superbowl?

Last edited:
- Love Vick, but there is absolutely no reason for him to be throwing the ball damn near 60x in any game, EVER.. especially with Shady back there

- BMarsh is gonna lead the league in Receptions.. Cutler's gonna target him at least 15x per game :pimp:

- Dallas looked good

- That Giants schedule is BRUTAL, got damn.. I hate em but they dont deserve that :lol:

- Julio was beasting :wow:

-RGIII :smokin

- Megatron had the whole defense on him on the GW TD to smith :lol:

- Tannehill :stoneface: .. No clue what the hell the Dolphins were thinking, could've/should've waited til next year

Last edited:
--49ers went into Lambeau and handled business, did you expect anything else?? Ya'll dudes should have known by now. Defense is intense.

--David Akers for league MVP :D........hit a 63 yard field goal like it was nothing.

--Peyton looking like he didn't lose a step, that's what happens when your truly a great quarterback.

--If Philly has Vick playing like he did yesterday, he won't make it pass Week 5.

--RGIII showed and proved, the Skins future looks good with him in it.

--People really thought Seattle was going to be the best team in the NFC West.........:rofl:

--It's good to see Adrian Peterson back on the field for the Vikings, he's the ONLY good thing they have going for them across the board.

-so in here I'll say that Seattle is going to win the NFC West.-651akathePaul

Yeah this dude is definitely the biggest FRAUD for Week 1, the nerve of him.

He barely made it, needed a lucky bounce on the crossbar. Jano cleared it with a few more yards tacked on if needed.

There's two games tonight, this thread should come tomorrow.

Petyon is :smokin
Already tired of hearing about RG3. He played well but he also played against one of the worst defenses in the league.
Eagles were terrible and should have lost that game. Vick just doesn't have it and neither does Reid.
SF will be in the NFC Championship game this year. They're better than last year which is scary.
How bad are the Bills :x
Denver's defense was the key to Tebow's success last year, can't wait to see what they do with Peyton on the field.

He barely made it, needed a lucky bounce on the crossbar. Jano cleared it with a few more yards tacked on if needed.

Akers is getting old, doesn't have the strength that he had before. If this was a few years ago, he would have cleared it.

- Surprising wins from Washington and Dallas, this week. NFC East is gonna be tough this year
- Chicago looks pretty serious with that offense. Same with ATL (Defense still looks suspect, though)
- Peyton Manning back :pimp:
- Gabbert looked nice out there. Hope he can keep it up. Great win for the Vikes, though

- :lol: @ everyone standing in line to $&^# on Philly.
- I'm pretty sure someone is gonna let Andy know that 56 passing attempts is unacceptable
-Defense looked greatly improved from the beginning of last year (We were playing the Browns but whatever)
- We were 2nd in the league in turnovers last year, which played a huge part in our meager performance. Hopefully Vick shook the rust off.

Don't become a victim of "Overreact Monday"

Glad to see Peyton in the orange and blue!!!!!!!! He has changed the dynamic of the Broncos. We havent looked that good in years!!!!

-RGIII is a beast
-Mark Sanchez impressed me
- 49ers havent missed a beat
-And the bears could be scary
-Not convienced the Falcons are that good. Monday is their true test

- Surprising wins from Washington and Dallas, this week. NFC East is gonna be tough this year
- Chicago looks pretty serious with that offense. Same with ATL (Defense still looks suspect, though)
- Peyton Manning back :pimp:
- Gabbert looked nice out there. Hope he can keep it up. Great win for the Vikes, though
- :lol: @ everyone standing in line to $&^# on Philly.
- I'm pretty sure someone is gonna let Andy know that 56 passing attempts is unacceptable
-Defense looked greatly improved from the beginning of last year (We were playing the Browns but whatever)
- We were 2nd in the league in turnovers last year, which played a huge part in our meager performance. Hopefully Vick shook the rust off.
Don't become a victim of "Overreact Monday"

with the way everyone is talking in here you'd think we lost and Vick left the game on a stretcher, 56 pass attempts and he walked off the field upright with the W. I'll take it any way it comes but the gameplan gotta change ASAP, 56 pass attempts ain't happening against the Ravens defense

and Cutler threw that pass on a rope, that cannon is still boomin :x :x :x

Last edited:

Fair enough but if Jano did it in Denver then we know the mile high winds helped him out, if Jano did it in Oakland then we know he did it for a team that was irrelevant then and still is irrelevant know so it's all for nothing either way.

Kevin Kolb...I...I dont even

Peyton never left
smokin.gif

Braylon
mean.gif
 refs are lucky they blew it...almost handed the Seahawks the game late

Seahawks with all sorts of oline issues. Russell will be running for his life next week against those Boys

Great debut from RGIII

Vick and his line need to get it together or else Foles will be starting due to injury
mean.gif

Fair enough but if Jano did it in Denver then we know the mile high winds helped him out, if Jano did it in Oakland then we know he did it for a team that was irrelevant then and still is irrelevant know so it's all for nothing either way.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom