NFL Week 1 In Review...Ya'll Gonna Get This Work...

That's what I thought.

Well I didn't LOOK UP anything as far as stats or info. on the internet. I just happened to turn on the TV and was subjected to that dismal performance by the Raiders punt team.

And my point was that you didn't know what the **** you were talking about before the game, which is when you made those comments. But why should anyone be surprised at this point that this is the case.

And my point was that you didn't know what the **** you were talking about before the game, which is when you made those comments. But why should anyone be surprised at this point that this is the case.

I saw your question to me the next day which is why I responded when I did. Even still, I wouldn't need to have looked up anything or even watch a game to let you and others know what needs to be fixed and what problems (plural) the Raiders have. Believe me when I tell you that I could have provided a laundry list of things that needed to be fixed in order to get your team back on track. You asked question which I provided an answer for and that still isn't enough for you dudes, SMH.

Man I don't know why y'all be taking Chester seriously.
laugh.gif
And I mean that in the most non-disrespectful way.

We've been here long enough to know how he feels about #12 and #18. *shrugs*

I know Ridley ran for like 125 this week, but I still don't see how the Pats even had that % last year. I would have thought they were using screens and short dump passes as their running game all that time.

that's my point. we all see the gaudy passing stats and assume teams have totally abandoned running the ball. it's an easy misconception to make with QBs throwing for 4,000+ yards as if its nothing at all.

Last edited:
people acting like mccoy didn't touch the ball lol he had 20 carries and 6 catches. yall want him to get 30+ carries a game? larry johnson does not like.

6 or 7 of those carries came on the final drive though... Just mind boggling to me how we had the lead the entire game pretty much and Vick throws 56 times:smh:

Im not saying Vick should have thrown 56 times, but they ran 88 plays on offense. A team is not going to run 30-40 times with one primary back so unless they start to give some carries to a second option, what else were they supposed to do?

So does Jay Cutler deserve the Goat of the Week Award for opening his mouth and publicly challenging GB's defensive backs, while ending up destroyed by Clay all game and getting Marshall the football only twice?

Back
Top Bottom