NFL Week 10 In Review...

-Peyton has a D, Special teams, and a running game. Strong chances Bronco's make a playoff run come winter time.

-Andrew Luck the GOD has literally put the team on his back. Along with outstanding games by Reggie Wayne. I can see why dude stayed in Indy now. My Colts WILL make the playoffs.

-Rex Ryan needs to say **** it, and put Tebow in. It can't get worse than what it is now with that sad *** Jets team. I'm upset they WHOOPED us earlier this season.

-Glad the Falcons lost. Ryan is that dude but I still don't have the heart to say they'' make it to the conference game.

-Patriots look good. Can't wait until we play them this week.

-Eagles are donezo. Season over. Even though Vick wasn't helping the team team prosper, from what I saw out of the backup, I can't see them improve much. Reid might be done after this year but I hope not since his son died this year 
frown.gif

Anyone have the number of hits that Cam took yesterday? It had to be 20+.

Never understood why Greg Olsen was never more utilized on either team. 60 balls and 612 yards was his best year? He should be in the top-five tight end discussion.

Last edited:
Packers had a good week and didn't even play. Everyone ahead of us lost. North could be out starting next week.

Bulaga out for the year though... :smh:

And therefore? Rodgers is used to running for his life. So what his 67 completion percentage dips to 65. Packers will still win their division and meet the Giants in the playoffs for revenge. :smh:

Bulaga out for the year though...
mean.gif
And therefore? Rodgers is used to running for his life. So what his 67 completion percentage dips to 65. Packers will still win their division and meet the Giants in the playoffs for revenge.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I mean every OL has its problems but yes Rodgers can disguise them most of the time... At some point though you gotta make that run in the playoffs and if a team is having success rushing 4 against us we'll be bounced just like last year.

Bruce Bruce
pimp.gif

Sidney
pimp.gif

Tate
pimp.gif

Sherman
pimp.gif

Besides the horrendous fumbles, Trillson continues to prove his worth. I just hope this team can bring some of that momentum on the road after the bye.

I wonder how many Texans volunteered to help pay for Tim Dobbin's fine

Anyone have the number of hits that Cam took yesterday? It had to be 20+.
19 of 45 dropbacks.

Chris Harris and Tony Carter have quietly been playing shutdown corner since Porter went out. Coming into yesterday's game they've only given up 23 completions in 59 attempts (Harris - 16-34, 6 PD; Carter - 7-25, 7 PD) and this doesn't include the TDs they've scored.
pimp.gif

Texans
-old school type game. bad weather, good defenses.
-if you think we won because cutler didn't play in the 2nd half, what did he do in the 1st half?
-shut down forte, shut down that offense.
-8-1 feels real good man. next test is the pats, and maybe the even the colts too. hopefully the road to the AFC championship runs through Reliant Stadium
quote]

You guys won the game but lets not act like there weren't several HUGE drops by our WRs: 2 25+ yrds by Devin, the one to Forte over the middle that would've been a Tub considering no one was behind him, the TD that Brandon dropped. We were marching on y'all defense quite a bit just didn't yeild returns.

Furthermore to say what did Cutler do in the 1st half as a testament to what he would've done in the 2nd half is to say you don't Jay's history. Statistically he gets DRAMATICALLY better as the game progresses, especially in the 4th quarter where he has the highest QBR of any QB in the league.

Finally that play where he took the helmet to helmet we got jagged, his back foot was still behind the line of scrimmage.

Arian did work for you all though I will give you that credit, but I'm not mad at losing to y'all by 7 when our back up QB who had attempted 1 pass all season plays the entire 2nd half.

:lol: I mean every OL has its problems but yes Rodgers can disguise them most of the time... At some point though you gotta make that run in the playoffs and if a team is having success rushing 4 against us we'll be bounced just like last year.

I feel you, but I was more or less poking fun at how awesome Aaron is. I think a more concerning situation is the health of Jennings and to a lesser extent, Jordy going forward. Although, I don't believe Jennings is currently a Top 10 WR, there's no denying what he brings to the table for GB...Aaron's extremely comfortable throwing the ball to his side. You factor in Jermichael being a waste of pads basically and I think that's the elephant in the room for you guys.

Megatron been tackled inside the 2 yard line like 5-6 times this year. Just one of those things.

CJ2K looks fine by me.

Tony G and Jimmy G in a shootout out there.

The Raider defense....... :lol: I know AG came in already and made peace with me on that Carson Palmer deal, but all other Raider fans should come say hi as well. That franchise is weird as hell. They need to tear down a ton, starting with McFadden, then Palmer, and then rebuild, again.

Colts just keep winning. Bright bright future for that team.

The Eagles were atop the world 18 months ago. They are about to CLEAN HOUSE in 2 months. Crazy.

Chargers, see Eagles.

I was impressed with that win by Houston in sloppy as hell conditions.

Giants doin what they do. Coastin in the middle of the season. :lol:

The Rams had that game like 5 times. How they make that call on the Amendola catch? Then the delay of game. :smh:

Peterson is simply amazing. AP, Megatron, Rodgers all in the same division. :smokin

Rams punter almost had as many yards passing as Sanchez. :nerd: Jets gonna get blown up after this year? I wonder how safe Rex is there.

Olsen twice, Graham twice, McCarthy, Gore all score for the U.

laugh.gif
I mean every OL has its problems but yes Rodgers can disguise them most of the time... At some point though you gotta make that run in the playoffs and if a team is having success rushing 4 against us we'll be bounced just like last year.
I feel you, but I was more or less poking fun at how awesome Aaron is. I think a more concerning situation is the health of Jennings and to a lesser extent, Jordy going forward. Although, I don't believe Jennings is currently a Top 10 WR, there's no denying what he brings to the table for GB...Aaron's extremely comfortable throwing the ball to his side. You factor in Jermichael being a waste of pads basically and I think that's the elephant in the room for you guys.
I'm done with that 6'5" jump over everyone if he tried dude throwing his hands up every time the ball comes his way looking for a flag just because he couldn't get open.  And then doin his ******g turkey gobbler w.e the hell dance when he gets his 1 catch of the game for a 1st down.

Jermichael + Rodgers in 2010 was UNSTOPPABLE before he got hurt.  Like, crazy good.  They were the best 3rd down combo in the league and it wasn't even close.

Jermike just hasn't been the same since.  That and his agent mouthing off about stuff he shouldn't... It's probably a wrap for him in GB soon.

Texans
-old school type game. bad weather, good defenses.
-if you think we won because cutler didn't play in the 2nd half, what did he do in the 1st half?
-shut down forte, shut down that offense.
-8-1 feels real good man. next test is the pats, and maybe the even the colts too. hopefully the road to the AFC championship runs through Reliant Stadium

You guys won the game but lets not act like there weren't several HUGE drops by our WRs[/B]: 2 25+ yrds by Devin, the one to Forte over the middle that would've been a Tub considering no one was behind him, the TD that Brandon dropped. We were marching on y'all defense quite a bit just didn't yeild returns.

so we're to blame because your receivers can't catch? we made the plays to win, yall didn't. and the TD brandon dropped, he might have caught it if he wasn't so busy trying to push off the whole game.

like i said, the bottom line is that we made enough plays to win, and yall didn't. it was a good game with 2 good defenses. and we played in YOUR environment.

and cutler wasn't behind the line. when the ball left his hand, his back leg came in front of him, putting him in front on the LOS. at least that's how i saw it.

You guys won the game but lets not act like there weren't several HUGE drops by our WRs: 2 25+ yrds by Devin, the one to Forte over the middle that would've been a Tub considering no one was behind him, the TD that Brandon dropped. We were marching on y'all defense quite a bit just didn't yeild returns

Sounds like empty stats Papi.

Take your L, don't make excuses.

When Arod torched us, didn't see us making excuses.

We made the plays needed to win the game, on both sides of the ball.

Y'all didn't. Game. Blouses.

Last edited:
The Raider defense....... :lol: I know AG came in already and made peace with me on that Carson Palmer deal, but all other Raider fans should come say hi as well. That franchise is weird as hell. They need to tear down a ton, starting with McFadden, then Palmer, and then rebuild, again.

You were right, we were wrong.

We are tearing down the team, it's been happening since before the season started. Can't all happen in one offseason. I don't know what Carson's future holds, but I'm hoping McFadden stays with a FAIR deal. The ZBS was a mistake to invest in and we need to be rid of it ASAP. Return to the power blocking and let McFadden do what he did two years ago with it. If Darren refuses to accept a franchise tag and demands a big deal, let him walk.

:lol: @ Roddy White saying "We beat ourselves, it was nothing they did" Im so tired of dudes saying **** like this. Just take the L and move on.

Texans
- 2 stud defenses shutting down the offenses, can't complain, so I'll take this ugly win any day.
- Tons of people said we couldn't win a game like that, but oh well, there it is.
- Manning was looking forward to this matchup badly :pimp: Pretty much set the tone for the rest of the D with that early hit.
- Kareem once again reading the offense and making plays :pimp: Nice to see
- Like how Dobbins and Bradie James are filling in for Cushing.

Seahawks
- Beastmode abusing the Jets :lol: :pimp:
- The defense full on assaulting them :rofl: That pick Sanchez threw :lol: Keller should have went and got the ball instead of waiting, but it was pretty much a duck anyway
- Tate to Rice :pimp: Love how those WR passes are fully incorporated into the offense instead of solely being gimmick plays. Feels more natural that way.
- Nice efficient day for Russell, not bad

The Rest
- I think we can all agree that Philip Rivers' decline is slower than Nnamdi's
- CJ2K waking up again. Too bad it's for naught when the season's over
- The Cowboys/Eagles didn't provide the LULZ I was expecting. Only thing that was sort of funny was the Eagles D making Felix Jones look like 06 LT.
- AP comeback player of the year :pimp: dude is unreal
- Oh hey look, Calvin Johnson is alive :pimp:
- Good job Bucs, good job. I see you sneaking up on people...
- Jets are pathetic. They look lifeless, and the very very very few playmakers they do have are non-existent. Sanchez seems to be regressing, and they still haven't figured out what to do with that offense. If you're gonna basically halfass play both QBs, you may as well solely ride with one. Either you go down swinging with Sanchez, or do the same with Tebow, not both.
- Ravens unloaded all the points on the Raiders that they couldn't on the Texans, womp womp :lol: That Jacoby dance :lol: :pimp:
- Look at Holliday. It's amazing what he can do with good blocking and getting his confidence back.

There are probably two running backs I would take in the NFL over CJ Spiller right now and he has 24 touches over the past 2 games :smh::smh:

This dude said PROBABLY two running backs he would take over CJ Spiller. I love me some Spiller but come on man....

Cannot get over the false hope the Jets gave me when they laid the beats on the Bills Week 1.

It's almost like I want them to tank the season, but even if they landed a Top 5 draft pick, they would **** it up and draft a TE probably :smh: .

With AD being mentioned a lot...its amazing to see Charles run this well too after his injury

Modern medicine is witchcraft

-Patriots look good.

not with that defense we don't....disgusting

- brandon spikes is a bad man :pimp:
- texans...cutler or not cutler, that's a big win. let's not act like cutler did a god damn thing while he was in
- the bears defense is unreal
- afc isn't AS bad as people thought. houston, denver, NE are legitimate contenders (although that NE defense is a problem). baltimore and pitt right there. SNF next week :pimp:
- i think we are seeing why eli isn't elite. he may be clutch as hell, but his consistency isn't on that level.
- cowboys have a pulse
- ATL can focus on the true goal now...let's see how they play with that pressure off of them
- sanchez will hang 300 yards and 3TDs on NE on thanksgiving...which should NOT bring an ounce of happiness to any jet fan
- who is worse, the bills or the jets?
- where was fitzpatrick throwing the ball?
- how does rex ryan get out of bed in the morning?

Back
Top Bottom