NFL Week 12 In Review....

O yea,

*instigating

Props to Bob Sanders for puttin on his big girl draws and Gettin on the field this week
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

cassel is good ... pats coaches are on another level as much as i hate to admit it
i have a feeling that wherever cassel goes, josh mcdaniels goes (pats OC)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

O yea,

*instigating

Props to Bob Sanders for puttin on his big girl draws and Gettin on the field this week
grin.gif

Gosh damn it Gunna, I was tryin to read thru the thread and then get in here to post this.
laugh.gif
I waitin for that purple barney dude to come in here and tell me how toughBobby is. I know I seen dude on the injury report.
smh.gif

Crowder ran like Carmelo yesterday.
sick.gif

I want someone to start the Tom Brady is a system QB thread like the Nash one last week.

KLJ, your thoughts on Asumha (sp) please.

After the 4th and 1 by the Colts. They ran the ball. Dude got STUFFED at the line, and they were able to line up and spike with .02 on the clock. Whydidn't the Chargers let the guy run a few yards, and then bring him down? No way they clock the ball if they do that. And don't say there was no wayto be prepared for a run because um, they stuffed the damn thing. They were prepared for a run.

Andre Johnson, Ed Reed, Clinton Portis, Philips, Reggie Wayne,
happy.gif

Joey, didn't see you do much yesterday, can you please be quiet now and just play ball? Don't get 3 sacks against the Rams this week and then startyappin again.

I'm sorry you're goin thru this Torry.
frown.gif

Welcome back Rain, I knew you'd be back soon as Randy had a big game.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at LenWhale White whinin' about only getting 3 plays...

why was he in only 3 plays???
smh.gif

O yea,

*instigating

grin.gif

I called him soft in a thread awhile back and caught heat for it.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

KLJ, your thoughts on Asumha (sp) please.
He hardly matched up against Marshall, and missed a handful of tackles (and almost broke his neck on one of them).
How many times was he thrown at?

Calvin Johnson will have a TD in every game left
I dont understand how Tampa gets blown out early vs. the horrible teams and next thing u know u come from lunch and their lighting up the scoreboard
KANSAS CITY!!!!! Whoaaaaa-ho....54 points to BUFFALO?
Big win for the Skins to keep pace in wild card
Dolphins just booted themselves out the playoff race
Today's MN loser is out
AFC Wild Cards will be very, very, very dangerous in the playoffs

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

2) Bush has more career total yards and more TDs than Norwood. And in less games. Fail.

Stop crying. WR Reggie Bush had his time to be the #1 runningback and couldn't do it. Norwood more RUSHING yards than Bush and it isn't even close. YOU FAIL.

this dude stays coming in here comparing reggie bush to jerious norwood.

"Who's the best WR in the L?

jetpac - "well I don't know, but norwood > bush"

"The Official Cowboys v. Giants Thread"

jetpac - "I tell you what, hypothetically, if the Giants had Reggie Bush and the Cowboys had Jerious Norwood, the Cowboys would win by 300 points"

"Whose a better PG, Williams or CP3"

jetpac - "Chris Paul can't shoot as well, but Jerious Norwood definitely has more YPC than Bush"

SERIOUSLY, GIVE IT A REST. You're the biggest stan for a nobody player NT has ever seen.
roll.gif
, agreed. this guy jetpac is beyond annoying

laugh.gif
Both of yall mad. Norwood >Bush. AND Turner / Norwood > NO period. And thats that.
roll.gif
Jerious Norwood.. .is that you?

-BTW, on topic, The Giants are the best team in the L, but the Jets, Indy, and NE are all going to make it interesting if they all decide to show up for therest of the year.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Matt Cassel is impressive (kinda mad though because he finally started throwing to Randy when I benched him on my fantasy team)
- what happened to that Dolphins defense?
indifferent.gif
- you deserve it. please tell me who you started over Moss so i can laugh hysterically.
-Randy Moss happened to the Dolphins defense. Will Allen and Andre Goodman
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I got an question for all the Chargers fanslthough...what/how do you guys think/feel about Philip Rivers?
I have no problem with Rivers. He's playing well this season. Although I'm not the biggest fan, he's a great qb for the Chargers right now.
He isn't the problem. There are moments when I wanna throw a shoe at his head, but he's been keeping us in games. He, along w/ DarrenSproles, is one of the few bright spots on this team. It's our defense that has the issues.

That being said... when does the 2009 season start?

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

- Matt Cassel is impressive (kinda mad though because he finally started throwing to Randy when I benched him on my fantasy team)
- what happened to that Dolphins defense?
indifferent.gif
- you deserve it. please tell me who you started over Moss so i can laugh hysterically.
-Randy Moss happened to the Dolphins defense. Will Allen and Andre Goodman
roll.gif

Oh don't get it twisted I still won, cuz I had Turner and the Ravens defense. Just woulda been by a larger margin.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

O yea,

*instigating

grin.gif

I called him soft in a thread awhile back and caught heat for it.
if his knee keeps swelling, he should sit out ... if that makes him soft then
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I got an question for all the Chargers fanslthough...what/how do you guys think/feel about Philip Rivers?
I have no problem with Rivers. He's playing well this season. Although I'm not the biggest fan, he's a great qb for the Chargers right now.
He isn't the problem. There are moments when I wanna throw a shoe at his head, but he's been keeping us in games. He, along w/ Darren Sproles, is one of the few bright spots on this team. It's our defense that has the issues.

That being said... when does the 2009 season start?
The problem is Norv Turner.

09000d5d80cb88d2_gallery_600.jpg

-Won't declare the Boys as being back until we beat Pittsburgh....
- Titans are frauds.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Giants looking like the 2007 Cowboys. Hope they end up like em too

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

No.

Your defense was trash.

I meant record wise. You guys dominate with your run and pass rush. We dominated with our aerial attack.

And for the record, your secondary is just as suspect as ours. Only difference is your guys up front get to the QB allowing a huge amount of relief and helpfor your defensive backs.

- IF this weekend (BIG IF) The Saints beat TB, SD beats Atlanta, and GB beats Carolina, (all legitimate scenarios) the NFC South becomes real interesting forthe rest of the season, as well as the entire NFC Wild Card race in general.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

No.

Your defense was trash.

I meant record wise. You guys dominate with your run and pass rush. We dominated with our aerial attack.

And for the record, your secondary is just as suspect as ours. Only difference is your guys up front get to the QB allowing a huge amount of relief and help for your defensive backs.

Back
Top Bottom