NFL Week 12 In Review....

I hate to add fuel to the 'Top WR' fire, but at this current moment where does AJ Green rank at this point? Top 5?
nerd.gif

& speaking of AJ, how about this draft class as a whole, especially the early 1st round picks, is it just me or has this draft produced more instant impact players than any draft in recent memory?

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
The Eagles are on pace for the 7th-most yards in NFL history but only the 14th-most points in the NFL this year.

30t6p3b.gif

Don't the Cowboys always win in November with Romo though?  And then in December the fade usually starts don't it? 

Not pleased with how we are playing, but happy we are winning. We need to pick it up and play better hopefully Miles comes back this week in Arizona and that should help us.

Elway gonna have a problem on his hands cause Tebow is gonna keep winning. It's obvious he wants another Elway at QB but if Tim keeps this thing going what can you do. It's not a coincidence that the defense is playin way better since he got out there.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Elway gonna have a problem on his hands cause Tebow is gonna keep winning. It's obvious he wants another Elway at QB but if Tim keeps this thing going what can you do. It's not a coincidence that the defense is playin way better since he got out there.

What exactly does the defense have to do w. Tim Tebow? 

On the damn season, those are his numbers.
sick.gif
How my dude fall like this? Should of shut up while he was here and put that work in. A focused Chad JOHNSON and AJ Green could have been great.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Chad's ego wouldn't have gotten in the way.  If Chad was still in Cincy, and AJ was getting all the press/shine, guaranteed ol' 8-5 would have been complaining about not getting enough looks from Dalton.  Another thing.....would you really want someone like Chad Ochocinco around Dalton to begin with?  Toxic personalities are no good for cohesion and morale. 

Bengals win.
pimp.gif
Dalton just keeps outperforming what I expected out of him. At this point, he has to have passed Cam for OROY.
I love when Gruden splits Gresham out as a wideout. We need to do that more an take advantage of the mismatches.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

What exactly does the defense have to do w. Tim Tebow? 

sick.gif

How my dude fall like this? Should of shut up while he was here and put
that work in. A focused Chad JOHNSON and AJ Green could have been
great.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Chad's ego wouldn't have gotten in the way.  If Chad was still in Cincy, and AJ was getting all the press/shine, guaranteed ol' 8-5 would have been complaining about not getting enough looks from Dalton.  Another thing.....would you really want someone like Chad Ochocinco around Dalton to begin with?  Toxic personalities are no good for cohesion and morale. 

Exactly, that Diva routine had grown way too old. There was no interest in the Bengals organization to bring Chad back as soon as the season ended. The Bengals locker room right now has taken a strong stance against all the +*@*$@$# that they witnessed with Chad in the past, it's evident in the interviews.

I don't care what Stafford says, the injured index finger and/or gloves are definitely effecting his play.

The Giants will always do what they do. Eli throwing all over the place with a second-tier defense. Another 7-9 or 8-8 finish."-Another smart comment made by that same smart man

smart? really?
another would imply that they do it more often than not....in fact they have winning seasons more often than not since Eli's first full season.....

don't forget what team won the biggest giants dallas game ever, if it comes down to the final week what QB do you trust not to choke? hint its not the QB that most of the city wants to run out of town.

if the cowboys somehow do make the playoffs it will be another 1st round playoff lose.......key word another as in experts in doing it.........said by someone smarter than the smart man who is quoted above whos predications somehow are always way off

also this smart man called eli manning pathetic during a game in which Eli threw 4 TDs.......it must eat at this dude that Eli has a ring and was the biggest reason why they won.

someone buy this man a citizen eco watch it might

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

RoobCSN Reuben Frank
The Eagles are on pace for the 7th-most yards in NFL history but only the 14th-most points in the NFL this year.

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Bengals win.
pimp.gif
Dalton just keeps outperforming what I expected out of him. At this point, he has to have passed Cam for OROY.
I love when Gruden splits Gresham out as a wideout. We need to do that more an take advantage of the mismatches.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

sick.gif

How my dude fall like this? Should of shut up while he was here and put
that work in. A focused Chad JOHNSON and AJ Green could have been
great.

Exactly, that Diva routine had grown way too old. There was no interest in the Bengals organization to bring Chad back as soon as the season ended. The Bengals locker room right now has taken a strong stance against all the +*@*$@$# that they witnessed with Chad in the past, it's evident in the interviews.

I agree with both of you. I was just saying what IF he could have actually turned a page and humble himself. Of course its a strong, strong if. I'm completely in favor of this new diva free locker room. Its just messed up how son let his ego destroy what could have been.

I also would like to take this time to apologize to Da Comeup for wanting Nate Clements in to play more press coverage. He was in off coverage and was in roller skates on ice. It was embarrassing. He's looking real bad out there.
tired.gif

Cedric Benson showed some burst and agility yesterday. I don't know if its due to the Browns, Bengals blocking or him, but we need that weekly.

How many missed tackles does Maualuga have?

Geno Atkins is on playing very well. Can he take it to the next level and become dominant? Same with the rest of the D-Line but especially him.

I love when Gruden splits Gresham out as a wideout.

pimp.gif

tonight's MNF game very reminiscent of when we got smoked on MNF down in NO on MNF back in 2009....absolutely dominated

laugh.gif
Brees' cradle dunk TD celebration... anybody wanna make a gif of that
nerd.gif

Man, I can't listen to Gruden anymore. I really hope some simp owner hires him to coach so they can get him off the air. I had to turn off the game.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Man, I can't listen to Gruden anymore. I really hope some simp owner hires him to coach so they can get him off the air. I had to turn off the game.

You're not the only one, I really can't stand him, MNF would be better without him.

Back
Top Bottom