30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tebow could have went 2-14 in jacksonville & it wouldnt even matter

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by blackxme

Texans
-It feels bad man...A decade as a fan of a losing team and it feels like this season is over.

Not to sound like I think it's deserved or anything but A LOT of Texans fans on this board and in real life had counted that "Peyton out = division is ours w/o resistance" egg before it hatched.  Always have to think about injuries like this happening.  Hopefully Yates can come in and just not give the game away.  Foster/Tate should carry them a good ways.

Correction, A LOT of Texans fans on this board and in real life said this would be the year the Texans would take over the division, whether Peyton was playing or not. I think you confused
us with Cowboy fans putting the cart before the horse every year.

Well the last couple of years both teams fanbases have been guilty of it.  Let's not forget last year that there was a new team in Texas after a 2-0 start and how big the bandwagon was about taking out Peyton.  Same with the year before.  Every year it was the same thing and once it was announced that Peyton was on the PUP, it was assumed Houston would win it w/o resistance.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It would be silly to assume that even if Peyton were healthy, this would be the Colts division. They're on the verge of 0-16.

It was apparent before Peyton got injured and even more glaring now. Peyton needed/needs more help and the Colts are aging. Peyton healthy, Colts aren't this bad, but it cannot be assumed at all that they'd be a playoff team.
cmon now....even Texans fans know if Peyton was there it would be the Colts division....yet again
laugh.gif

Texans better take full advantage of this season

laugh.gif
 & 
tired.gif
 at D Bowe last night on that route. Making himself look like a fool. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's probably going to have to go the BRaylon Edwards route and sign a 1-year deal somewhere else and get the big $ in the year following....assuming he's motivated.
I don't know much about the San Fran offense, is Braylon having a good season?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Jets

-Cromartie
indifferent.gif
almost losing the game by himself.
-
Raiders game pt 2 muffed punt leading to a TD and getting burnt
laugh.gif

49ers dbs are the weakest link imo not Smitty. Rogers gets turnovers but isn't consistent
Romo takes tooo much heat where other Qbs are said to just have bad games
Jets ran the ball  well
eek.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

- Philip Rivers and Josh Freeman have regressed terribly this season.
sick.gif

This. Rivera shouldve been promoted too. Norv
alien.gif

He's probably going to have to go the BRaylon Edwards route and sign a 1-year deal somewhere else and get the big $ in the year following....assuming he's motivated.

He was injured for a long time and this WCO isnt going to get him great stats. Still has had nice catches when needed.

Originally Posted by langfor5

laugh.gif
 & 
tired.gif
 at D Bowe last night on that route. Making himself look like a fool. 

fam didnt even try to extend his arms he just said %@%* it
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

"Well it's clear to everybody that this is the Eagles division to lose. That defense and then you got Vick, McCoy, Jackson, Maclin, R.Brown, Celek? Who's stopping this All-Pro line-up...? Andy Reid. He will always find a way to blow it"-A smart comment made August 8th by a smart man.

laugh.gif

No.  He's been injuried most of the season and he hasn't don't much of anything even when he's been on the field.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ Desean Jackson being the new Todd Pinkston....c'mon now.

Everyone & their momma knows why he's playing so %#%!** this year. He wants his $. Maybe Jackson didn't think it all the way through, but he's +*#%@@* up his FUTURE funds by playing so poorly. The irony of what he's doing
30t6p3b.gif
I wasn't sure if anyone would get the Todd Pinkston reference...I feel old for saying this but I hate these young atheletes. They have immense talent but don't have any heart & don't have the work ethic to develope skills. They make the same mistakes over & over. Speaking of Braylon, he hasn't done squat for the 49ers this year, you would've thought a Michigan man like Harbaugh would've gotten the best out of him but he's done nada, zip, zilch this year.

Braylon is a bum.

Co-sign He's drooped so many passes now
sick.gif
Let swain start, don't know why harbaughHasn't played him considering he's a vet with a ring
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

- cowboys fans.. i am saying this for you own good.. relax with the expectations, you could have very easily lost to the ******** and dolphins in consecutive weeks.. presently you have 1 win vs a team with a winning record (49ers)

Blah, Blah, Blah. Sit back and enjoy the show....
A win is a win in my book. The Boys are winning the games they are supposed to right now. It might be ugly, but I'll take it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

A win is a win in my book. The Boys are winning the games they are supposed to right now. It might be ugly, but I'll take it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you can only beat who you play.. so not knocking you guys for winning.. just saying relax

just a simple warning to cowboys fans to temper their excitement/expectations

Rivers should be able to bounce back next year. Freeman, I'm not so sure about.
yeah...agreed.

rivers is having an off (waaaay off) year, but i wouldn't say he's regressed. freeman on the other hand, i think we're seeing who he really is.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Giants fans already making excuses for there annual choke, they know its coming
laugh.gif

They won 10 games last year despite leading the league in turnovers, it's easy to say choke but fact of the matter is they always have light schedules to start and difficult ones in the second half, Giants have had an average to above average team the last few years with holes in a lot of areas, it's not like the Giants were a great team choking large divisional leads way the Jets did with Farve. You expect this Giants team to finish strong this year?I give them 10 wins at most again this year, Dallas 11.Good enough for wild card? No idea.

Chad Ochocinco
Rec = 11
Yards = 201
TDS = 0

On the damn season, those are his numbers.
sick.gif
How my dude fall like this? Should of shut up while he was here and put that work in. A focused Chad JOHNSON and AJ Green could have been great.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom