NFL Week 13 In Review....

willis-mcgahee-broncos.jpg

Texans continue to play defense at a high level. defense + win the turnover margin + run the ball = win.

If we beat the bengals and the titans lose to the saints, texans clinch the division.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

- Aaron Rodgers just gave a big F U to Skip Bayless. Dude is a monster.
100%.. i was thinking this the whole time.. gotta check out the 1st and ten podcast just to hear what he gotta say now

(although it will be unbearable to hear him slurp tebow for 97.864% of the show)

Skip found some ridiculous way to work around it. You'll probably facepalm when you hear his reasoning.

I haven't seen it yet but let me guess, he prolly said it wasn't as impressive since it was a tied game?

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I haven't seen it yet but let me guess, he prolly said it wasn't as impressive since it was a tied game?
laugh.gif
Exactly. It was all overdramatic and stuff, but that's the gist of it.

^ someone needs to kick him..

and is this safe?!

darrenrovell darren rovell
Unequal Technologies says it has fitted James Harrison & Troy Polamalu's helmets with Kevlar that is 5X stronger than steel.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Frauds when half our offense (the better half at that) is injured? **** out of here.

Injuries or not the Raiders should've still been able to beat the Dolphins if they're as good as y'all Raiders fans are making them out to be. And not only did they lose, the game wasn't even close. Broncos now in the driver's seat for that division.

- Garrett.
30t6p3b.gif
 I knew the Cowboys wouldn't win all the games on this weaker schedule. Thankfully the Giants lost too.

- Packers/Giants and Broncos/Vikings games were crazy.
pimp.gif

- Packers needed a game like that. First time they were challenged since the Saints game. Aaron Rodgers on that last drive was
sick.gif
 Difference between the Packers (great team) and Cowboys (mediocre team) was clearly evident yesterday. Packers get into FG range late in the game and have timeouts they look to gain extra yardage to make the FG easier. Cowboys get in FG range 2 timeouts left they run out the clock and settle for a longer FG. They could've at least run it once with Murray. Another difference between the Packers and Cowboys, Packers don't ice their own kicker.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

- Falcons.
laugh.gif
  Can't take that team seriously. Texans have a great defense and running game but the Falcons should be able to beat them starting their 3rd string QB. Yates played better than Matty Ice that game. All that said Julio should've come down with that catch.

Congrats to 49ers for clinching the division. Did not see that coming, great job by Harbaugh. Hope Patrick Willis' injury isn't serious

- Drew Brees would be the favorite for MVP right now if it weren't for Aaron Rodgers. Hoping the Saints and Packers have a rematch in the NFCCG

Tonight's MNF game no bueno.
sick.gif

Also, Jay Cutler = Top 5 QB. No QB has less weapons and talent to work with.  Shaky O-Line no play-makers at receiver, shaky O-Line, plays in a place that isn't exactly QB friendly guy has been great all year, he just doesn't put up gaudy numbers to get the credit he deserves.  Sad to see the Bears aren't even going to make the playoffs when they might have been the 2nd best team in the league with Jay.

Dez vs. PP lived up to expectations. They were matched up all game and both made some plays against each other

roll.gif
at that pic Dre posted

Cam. 
pimp.gif
  Even the catch and jog for a few yards to let the blocks develop had me jumpin up and down. 
laugh.gif

DHB actually looked useful out there, hope he keeps workin

Chris Johnson finally in shape now? 

Gronkowski - BEAST

Cutler, now Forte? 
30t6p3b.gif

Marshawn. 
eek.gif

Percy Harvin, what a swing of emotions for a game. 

Tebow, again.  It's getting unreal now.  Elway don't even know what to do. 

McGahee 
pimp.gif

Frank Gore, 9er all time leading rusher. 
pimp.gif

It's a shame what's goin on with injuries in Houston.  Best year of their franchise, and their 3 best players won't be there.  Foster gonna be seein 10 man boxes. 

Aaron Rodgers looks average for a day, and does 370 with 4 TD's. 
sick.gif

Lions are just like their coach, can't blame no one but him.  He wants them to be tough physical intimidating dudes, he gotta pay the price for that then. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Jason G.  I don't get that whole 30 seconds.  He had 2 TO's, did he not?  I kept lookin at the screen like, is Fox wrong?  Do they only have one, why the hell they let 20 plus seconds run, spike it, and then go home with a timeout in their pocket? 
ohwell.gif
  That made no damn sense.  Obviously it was just dumb luck he missed the kick, but that last 30 seconds was handled poorly from jump. 

McGahee scratches for the U.  Week 2. 

Good win for Pitt
Not much else but I can't believe they may make the playoffs after a SB year

Will post more later

Raiders loss cannot be blamed on injuries. Michael Bush has been killing it for four straight weeks and then completely disappears. Jacoby Ford hasn't mattered all year so his injury is a moot point, that team just fell back to typical Raider form. 

Dallas proves again they are the most overrated team in all of football. Say what you want about coaching or not coaching and timeouts, that is a factor but Tony Romo needs to step his weak *%@ up and call a timeout himself. If he's the leader of that team be it and get the win. I've never seen him do that and I never will.

Chargers will lose again tonight on the worst MNF game of all time. Please get Norv and AJ out of there so we can finally start moving forward and stop letting all this talent go to waste.

Packers are too good. That team is unstoppable. I can't see anyone taking them down.

Cam has shown he's the truth. Now get him a team that can actually win.

Browns are the most boring team to watch in all of football and make every team they play look like complete *%@. And Hillis definitely got the Madden curse this year.

And Tebow, I love watching this movie play out. I love seeing the underdog keep winning. I hope he keeps it going. I will be rooting for him every week no matter what. And I know people say he's a crappy QB and not worth starting and all that but leading your team to victory with 202 yards passing, 2 TDs, no INTs, 13 yards rushing and only one fumbles looks like a good QB performance to me.

The Dallas Cowboys will not win another game this season unless the Giants pull their starters in the finale. Once can only hope that Jason Garrett and/or Tony Romo are given pink slips in response to what was the end of our season yesterday.

Tony Romo is a veteran and botched two late game situations in 3 weeks. Jason Garrett "apparently" listened to Joe "we don't return a thing" DeCamilis and iced his own kicker. I have no words for what transpired at the end of the game yesterday.

-Andre
tired.gif

-Forte
tired.gif

-
indifferent.gif
at Garrett... No sense in that timeout. Good thing NY lost as well... These 2 division matchups are huge.
-Packers are something else... I knew once NY left them with that much time it was a wrap.
-Cam
eek.gif

-Tebow always finding a way to win
laugh.gif

-CJ is back

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--As it stands right now Deangelo Hall didn't embarrass himself during the game against the Jets, but I still have some more tape to review so I will give a better update later on.

O! but he did!

Talks all that %#** during the week, then has a Carlos Rogers (on the ********) moment.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude drops a sure pick, then celebrates because he got a pass defelection that could have been a pick 6.

This team is taking years of my life
30t6p3b.gif

Nobody is blaming loss on injuries. To call them frauds is pure stupidity. Everybody had a bad game here and there. Dolphins are playing
pimp.gif
right now.

-Garrett icing his own kicker
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Aaron Rodgers is a beast 58 seconds and they had time to spare to kick game winning fg
laugh.gif

- Please, give us a Saints/Packers NFC Championship game. QB's are playing unbelievable right now. Rodgers a little more gunslinger, Brees a little more technical.1 and 1A.

- I can't see Minnesota drafting anyone other than Mo Claiborne with their first pick. They need help in the secondary very badly.

- Nobody wants that NFC Wild Card. Seattle has a very outside chance.

- Too many undisciplined teams. Penalites are getting ridiculous. We can blame some on the stupid NFL rules, but c'mon. Adjust. None worse than the Lions. Playing themselves out of the playoffs with bonehad penalties.

I forgot to ask, is Brown battling Wallace for the #1 WR spot on the Steelers? Also, if I were running music at Heinz field, I'd use ATCQ's Scenario & sample Charlie Brown's line, "Whose That....BROWN!!!" every time Brown makes a catch....

It's going to be hell when it's time to sign extensions for Wallce, Brown, & Sanders...Damn...I honestly think outside of the group Green Bay has, the Steeler group is the second best group of WRs in the league. These guys aren't like the other doe doe birds like Stevie Johnson, Desean, & Bowe....

Now if our GM Kevin Colbert can use that same magic & get us some DBs we'll be alright....

Steeler Oline is looking ok now....

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

- Nobody wants that NFC Wild Card. Seattle has a very outside chance.

I swear I'd lose my mind if they somehow managed to be a wild card spot, and end up beating the Saints again
laugh.gif

I almost forgot to give props to Carson Palmer getting 150 yards and 2 touchdowns after it was 34-0.  Job well done Carson, nobody will look at your stats and think you still suck. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

if i remember correctly i did see d'angelo hall drop an easy int

brandonb2005 wrote:
Originally Posted by Deuce King

--As it stands right now Deangelo Hall didn't embarrass himself during the game against the Jets, but I still have some more tape to review so I will give a better update later on.

O! but he did!

Talks all that %#** during the week, then has a Carlos Rogers (on the ********) moment.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude drops a sure pick, then celebrates because he got a pass defelection that could have been a pick 6.

Well there we have it folks, from the mouths of 2 different people's accounts.  That makes 3 weeks straight since I've been keeping track of this streak that Deangelo Hall has managed to embarrass himself, time and time again.  If I would have keeping track of this streak prior, I'm quite sure this streak by Deangelo Hall might have lasted longer than the streak of former University of Miami players in the NFL scoring touchdowns. 

Back
Top Bottom