NFL Week 13 In Review....

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by jc619er

And Tebow, I love watching this movie play out. I love seeing the underdog keep winning. I hope he keeps it going. I will be rooting for him every week no matter what. And I know people say he's a crappy QB and not worth starting and all that but leading your team to victory with 202 yards passing, 2 TDs, no INTs, 13 yards rushing and only one fumbles looks like a good QB performance to me.

I understand he's playing well down the stretch but everyone on the planet seems to dismiss the defense and Willis playing very well as not contributing at all.
Believe me I could never discount their defense and the rest of the team. They've all stepped up huge and played as a team and that's more important than any stat except for what's in the win column.

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
roll.gif
this guy Deuce is hilarious a well known hater, who speaks nothing but hate and ignorance towards every ******* topic.   
Fixed

I can't believe how Gronkowski's last year at Zona to present has developed... Lot of hype and many thought he would be a good player but damn... From the injury to where he went in the draft and now dudes scored as many TD's at TE as anyone ever did before him and theres 4 games left.
sick.gif

Dudes off the charts.

-The AFC West is horrible. I fully expect my boys to lose to the Jags tonight.

-The Broncos might never lose another game.

-The Raiders getting blown out buy the Dolphins just proves the Raiders arent a good team yet. They can be good at times, but they can be god awful at times. Playoff teams dont get blown out by a team like the Dolphins.

-The Chiefs would be running away with this division if healthy.

-Congrats to the 49ers and their fans. Although the NFC West is terrible, they are a true division champ unlike last years winner.

-Aaron Rodgers is absolutely incredible. No one else comes close right now (including Brees who is amazing as well).

-I still think the Giants will end up winning the division. The Cowboys should, but they wont.

-Poor Bears. I hope Matt Forte sticks his middle finger up to the Bears front office and joins a team that will appreciate him. Poor Cutler.

-The Lions are trying to piss away their playoff spot.

Crazy season.

Titans with another W
pimp.gif
  now we just need to beat the Texans and hope they lose another game
o and what happened to those raiders and cowboys fans that were making fun of my team in the last review thread 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

NY Mavurs wrote:
 -If I had Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Michael Turner then I would look 10x better than Aaron Rodgers

You see, I can tell you are the type of person who catches 1 or 2 highlights of a game and thinks you know what you are talking about. We were pass happy yesterday. Deep throws. Up the middle. Like that. You know why Matt didn't have great numbers? Because White, Julio, Harry Douglas, even the great Tony Gonzalez were dropping dam near EVERY pass thrown their way yesterday. Every pass hit them in the chest and/or hands, and they dropped it. Wrong route running. Not hustling on their route 100% (what up Roddy). So don't sit here and tell me what you would do wit these people on your team. Watch a little film before you talk out of your !*% about what could be done. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

NY Mavurs wrote:
 -If I had Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Michael Turner then I would look 10x better than Aaron Rodgers

You see, I can tell you are the type of person who catches 1 or 2 highlights of a game and thinks you know what you are talking about. We were pass happy yesterday. Deep throws. Up the middle. Like that. You know why Matt didn't have great numbers? Because White, Julio, Harry Douglas, even the great Tony Gonzalez were dropping dam near EVERY pass thrown their way yesterday. Every pass hit them in the chest and/or hands, and they dropped it. Wrong route running. Not hustling on their route 100% (what up Roddy). So don't sit here and tell me what you would do wit these people on your team. Watch a little film before you talk out of your !*% about what could be done. 

Fired, Shots Were.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Look at this bum. Look at his %%#*%@% face. If this idiot doesn't hold on a PICK 6 we most likely win the game. #*** this bum. Get well soon Grimes. Deion please walk through that door.

dunta-robinson-mugjpg-780f5f408d197262_large.jpg
"PAY HIM RICK!!!"

Even the punter got hurt but we aint tripin, let the good times roll.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jay cutler top 5?

i mean, he's def. won over critics this year...but top 5? really? pump those brakes...

NY Mavurs wrote:

dunno man, lots of drops but at the same time, first few plays of the game Matt Ryan was overthrowing it and just not on target, and you can't blame some of his decision making and the delay of game on anyone else.

Pump the brakes indeed. Cutler when he plays at a level he was prior to his injury can be argued to be in the top 5. However, he has sustained that level at all throughout his career, only glimpses.

Hell, it wasn't too long ago most people on here were calling him a bum. Not that that was the case, but people forget too soon and live in the present with the hype.

Who the hell can the Bucs even sign or draft to improve the team? They need replacements at 80% of the starting lineup.

Mr. Rodgers yesterday....
eek.gif
eek.gif
.....the touch on some of those throws....unreal. Glad to have that my man on my team.

Also, Brees is the runaway MVP if it isn't for Rodgers. dude is out here BALLIN'.....

Pack/Saints rematch in the NFCCG? *strokes chin*

Packers 12-0, baby.
pimp.gif

why have all the monday night matchups been terrible this year while the sunday night game has been good almost every week. they need to even it out a bit more next year.

really hope my raiders bounce back win da west!!!

rodgers has mvp award on lock

jason garrett an idoit.... dude needs 2 be fired

cam & cj & ray rice was balln

last who ever plays denver plz break tebow & macgahee's legs cus im tired of them winnin SMFH 
mad.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Well there we have it folks, from the mouths of 2 different people's accounts.  That makes 3 weeks straight since I've been keeping track of this streak that Deangelo Hall has managed to embarrass himself, time and time again.  If I would have keeping track of this streak prior, I'm quite sure this streak by Deangelo Hall might have lasted longer than the streak of former University of Miami players in the NFL scoring touchdowns. 

And in the middle of those 3 straight weeks you're talking about, he managed to pick up NFC Defensive Player of the Week.  Your hate is blatant (and consitent)...even when there is NOTHING there.  
laugh.gif

Yea, he had a drop yesterday....but he also played well.  Josh Wilson, on the other hand....

Listen champ, I'm going to tell you again just like I told you last week.  As far as I'm concerned that NFC Defensive Player of the Week award was given to Deangelo Hall to lift his spirits after a depressing showing at home against the Cowboys.  If you fully listened to his post game interview to myself and others that heard it, it was an obvious cry for help.  I honestly thought that might have been the last we saw of Deangelo Hall, not just on the field for games but just the very last that we ever saw Hall here on Earth in the flesh.  I felt sorry for Hall after hearing him say what he said, I thought he was going to take his life that night once he got home.  Good to see that didn't of course, so the following week the league decided to give Deangelo Hall a spirit booster by giving him the NFC Defensive Player of the Week in an attempt to let Hall know that evverything will be okay and that he has alot to live for.    
roll.gif

What the hell are you talking about???? 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jay cutler top 5?

i mean, he's def. won over critics this year...but top 5? really? pump those brakes...
How so? To me there's a top 4 that's cemented (Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben) tier and than after that its pretty fluid.  Outside of those 4, give me Cutler  I would have taken Rivers last year but he regressed this year, Matt Ryan is useless on the road and is loaded with weapons, Eli has loads of weapons and still makes crucial mistakes, Schuab loaded with weapons, Romo same thing.  Cutler does more with less than anybody else.  Dude is throwing to Hester and Knox, ##%+ his best reciever was Olsen and they traded him in the off-season.  Look at how bad Hanne was abused Sunday, that offensive line is horrendous.  Give Cutler weapons and a dome he would be up STATS.

Where are those folks who were saying Julio was better than AJ after they played the Colts a few weeks back?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

jay cutler top 5?

How so? To me there's a top 4 that's cemented (Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Ben) tier and than after that its pretty fluid.  Outside of those 4, give me Cutler  I would have taken Rivers last year but he regressed this year, Matt Ryan is useless on the road and is loaded with weapons, Eli has loads of weapons and still makes crucial mistakes, Schuab loaded with weapons, Romo same thing.  Cutler does more with less than anybody else.  Dude is throwing to Hester and Knox, ##%+ his best reciever was Olsen and they traded him in the off-season.  Look at how bad Hanne was abused Sunday, that offensive line is horrendous.  Give Cutler weapons and a dome he would be up STATS.

Give Cutler weapons and he'd still pile up the INTs.  He's not a top-5 QB, sorry.  If you're going to get on Eli for making mental mistakes, then you have to do the same for Cutler. 

Also, why is having a good team around you a knock?  You're insane if you think Cutler is in the same class as Schaub or even Romo for that matter.  He's in that 10-15 range, IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom