NFL Week 13 In Review...

I was gonna go with "good teams" myself, but if you guys like playoffs, that'll work.

Peterson.

Calvin fears not your Madden curse. Fact, he ***** all over it.

Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, Brazil, Ballard, all in one draft. :x :pimp: Unreal what they are doin AGAIN with a computer for a QB.

Bryce Brown? :wow:

Dez is starting to look A LOT like the WR everyone expected, he has been awesome the last month.

Sanchez. :rofl: :lol: :x :rofl: :smokin 0] :smh: :lol: :lol: :stoneface: :rofl: >D :lol: :pimp:

Arizona was 4-0 at one point, weren't they? :x

The 9ers better hope the Rams don't make the NFC playoffs. Whoever they do face, that team gonna be blowin up Jeff Fisher's phone.

How in the hell do you lose to Charlie Batch, in late 2012? :smh:

Carson Palmer's stats. :smokin

Olsen and Gore both score for the U this weekend, with a couple Canes playin tonight.

Is collie done for the colts or he has a chance?

Dude used to do work :pimp:

-Charlie Batch Stepping up, yesterday. :smokin
-Luck's comback :wow: I was sure that that game was over.
-Cheifs pulling out that win :pimp:
- NE might be the hottest team in the league, right now.
- Thought NO could pull the W out and make a run. Looking like Seattle may get that spot, now.

- The NFC East race could get pretty tight, and the Philadelphia Eagles have no say in it. :smh:

Last edited:
Not to defend Flacco but he just missed Torrey on a couple deep balls. That changes the whole game if one of those connects. I personally think they'll be ok. As long as they avoid Pitt in the playoffs :lol:

joe flacco is a bum and should be tar and feathered for his comments about being elite

Russell with two winning drives in one game. Finally a big road win for this team, although they almost coughed it up (again Thank you Russell)

props to Bevell with some adjustments late

That pitch from Kaep, yikes

88, getting his **** together. Ballin'

Cincy in the cut
nerd.gif

Batch
smokin.gif

Great win for KC in the smaller perspective of things, no turnovers and one penalty is crazy. Good words from Romeo and Quinn after the game

Since Week 4 when the bust rhetoric was highest Dez is first in receiving tds(tied), 7th in receptions, and 6th in yards.

Since Week 10, he's first in td's, 3rd in yards, and 6th in receptions.

Bust. :lol:

Dez and Calvin carried me into the playoffs the last couple weeks
Packers need to get healthy
The O-Line scares me. Need to protect Aaron and if we can get into a rhythm we are dead in the water.

I never was one of the ones who claimed Dez was the best in the league, but I laugh at all the people who said he was just thrash and would never ever play well.
That Punt return almost gave me a few minutes of panic going through my head.
lol@Jets
wow@Luck and the Colts
AP is such a beast

The Eagles don't want Rivers....that boy damaged goods....all he is a pick machine and playoff failure. Year after year, some of the blame goes to Norv. Rivers just never lived up to the hype.

Brees has a ring. Rivers doesn't. Eli has 2, Rivers is a epic failure in the playoffs. Interception after Interception, etc.

Rivers playing in the NFC East....G-men defense/CBoys defense.
mean.gif

San Diego needs to fire Norvell....but they should be looking for a QB in the draft. Rivers just doesn't have it anymore, actually he never had it.

The Eagles don't want Rivers....that boy damaged goods....all he is a pick machine and playoff failure. Year after year, some of the blame goes to Norv. Rivers just never lived up to the hype.

Brees has a ring. Rivers doesn't. Eli has 2, Rivers is a epic failure in the playoffs. Interception after Interception, etc.

Rivers playing in the NFC East....G-men defense/CBoys defense.
mean.gif

San Diego needs to fire Norvell....but they should be looking for a QB in the draft. Rivers just doesn't have it anymore, actually he never had it.
Nah, Rivers was sick until the last 2 seasons.  More consistent than either Ben or Eli statistically, very tough, led his team to strong records.  You're right though, he never won that Super Bowl.  And now he is suddenly washed up for whatever reason.

Saying he never had it is laughable.  08-10 34TD/11Int, 28/9, 30/13.  That's pretty damn good.  Won in the playoffs.  It's not his fault he lost good years with an awful coach and GM.

Wisenhunt needs to go. Great Defense but you're trotting Ryan Lindley out there for the 2nd straight week :smh: FItzgerald 1 catch., 23 yrds. Embarrassing.

Maybe the Eagles can trade Bryce Brown for another corner back :lol:

Christian Ponder doing his best Blaine Gabbert impersonation

Megatron having another historic season

When Harrison caused that fumble on Flacco did he put Flaccos arms behind his back like he was under arrest while he was laying on the ground?? :lol:

Eagles consistently give me reasons to give up hope on the entire franchise

Alex smith should be back this week

Russell is a very nice clutch qb. And the fact that I love them unis

Broncos, patriots best teams in the league hands down. Houston will eventually be exposed as will the falcons. Two guys that get it done and are top 5 in history leading these two teams

Once again SMH eagles. Fired the wrong coach again this morning.

Greg McElroy era :pimp:

As pathetic as the Jets are, still a good chance we'll finish second in the division which shows how sorry Miami/Buffalo are

Back
Top Bottom