NFL Week 13 In Review...

When its all said and done maybe the two best players to ever play at their respective positions will have their careers wasted by the Detroit Lions |I

Winning atleast one out of these last two weeks could have really made a statement and put us in great position to grab that last wild card spot. Yesterday was the worst we've played probably all season. Not a good time to have a game like that. We're gonna be spending all our money and draft picks on defense for the next couple years because the secondary is completely awful and the pass rush is just about non-existant besides McCoy when he's not being triple teamed and Bennett sometimes (who's a free agent after this year). Last 4 games - vs Eagles, @Saints, vs Rams and @Falcons......gonna have to win out from this point on and hope the Seahawks go 2-2 their last four.

I'm suprised Peyton is still able to throw the ball so well with every ref having such a firm grip on his nuts.

There might be as many as 10 open head coaching jobs in the NFL this offseason. Pretty crazy. Some teams are going to get some real good coordinators out of these guys getting fired.

- We all knew the 9ers were frauds. Nah they'll be alright :lol:

- Norv Turner is still coaching :lol:

- Dez might be finally getting it

- Larry Fitzgerald has had 10 different QB's.... I hate it had to be him :smh: :smh:

- Sanchez has to to be done in NY.

- Peterson continues to separate himself from the other RB's in the league. Nobody is close to this dude.

- Von Miller DPOY

- Who saw this coming with Philip Rivers :x From top 5 to not mentioned at all *Hov voice*

The Kansas City Chiefs handled that situation with nothing but class.

Last edited:
When Harrison caused that fumble on Flacco did he put Flaccos arms behind his back like he was under arrest while he was laying on the ground??
laugh.gif
funniest thing i've seen all weekend 

AP is unreal :wow: :wow: . Yet its no big deal and we've seen it before :rolleyes

Peyton :pimp:

Luck :pimp:

Baltimore :lol: :lol:

NE > __________

You can see how much DeMarco Murray brings to the table.

Bryce Brown is going to be a stud as soon as he learns how to take care of the ball. As soon as he does that, there should be a timeshare between him and Shady, or they should let him go to another team. Dude is a beast. I haven't seen a dude casually waltz through the line like that in a while

Last edited:
Vikes:

- Sucks when you completely outplay a team only to have one player blow the game

- AP :pimp: 2,000 yards looms. Comeback player of the year should be a lock even over Peyton and MVP should definitely be in the discussion.

- Ponder...Damn you.

- Still alive, but barely.

How exactly is Peyton Deserve the MVP over Tom Brady..

I understand peyton is coming off injury and that's cool.... But Tom is just having another of his most AMAZING seasons ever

Texans
-win is a win. just one more step to getting homefield.
-defense forced 6 turnovers and had 6 sacks.
-JJ Watt for DPOY. what he's doing is unreal.
-big matchup next week against new england. followed by colts twice and vikings in between

Rest of the league
-didn't watch the patriots game. was the game as close as the scoreboard says?
-russell wilson put the team on his back tho
-good for the chiefs man. my heart goes out to the wife, not belcher.
-indy :pimp: awesome to see them turn around so fast. hope to get some good games with them over the next however many years
-sometimes the 49ers look amazing, sometimes they look like they did yesterday. defense was lights out, offense blew that game. "if you have 2 quarterbacks, you don't have 1
quarterback"
-about time dez bryant started playing like he did last night. romo with the efficient and great game. that defense tho :smh:

The Eagles don't want Rivers....that boy damaged goods....all he is a pick machine and playoff failure. Year after year, some of the blame goes to Norv. Rivers just never lived up to the hype.

Brees has a ring. Rivers doesn't. Eli has 2, Rivers is a epic failure in the playoffs. Interception after Interception, etc.

Rivers playing in the NFC East....G-men defense/CBoys defense. :smh:

San Diego needs to fire Norvell....but they should be looking for a QB in the draft. Rivers just doesn't have it anymore, actually he never had it.
Couldn't have said it any better :smh:

tom deserves the MVP , even rodgers and brees are coming off last season's high

tom's been on a roll for a decade so we not really even trippin on another great season , he broke marino's record last

year and pretty much went under the radar because of brees , people will overrate rodgers brees and peyton's

accomplishments 9 times out of 10 before they give tom his just dues. and he's been doing it without gronk

as of late so thats really just a testament to him. wont even front though , peytons is balling aswell but

the slight edge goes to tom for taking the head to head matchup.

only quarterback with 10 divison titles 
pimp.gif

Somebody called New England the hottest team in the league?  I wasn't aware they currently had the longest winning streak in the NFL.  (P.S. They don't.)

"But they haven't played any contenders during that stretch!".  You're right.  They're beating the teams they're supposed to.  Y'all can hang your hat on getting Peyton Manning in his first month and change back on the field.

#5 offense, 3rd in scoring.

#3 defense, 9th in scoring, 2nd in sacks.

And the D is one of the best in getting off the field on 3rd downs, a problem that plagued them early on.

I'm sleep though.
How exactly is Peyton Deserve the MVP over Tom Brady..

I understand peyton is coming off injury and that's cool.... But Tom is just having another of his most AMAZING seasons ever
I agree.  The difference in turnovers is what ultimately sways the argument for me.

Year of the rookie QB.
smokin.gif

it doesn't really matter who the hottest team is right now. it'll matter in 4 or 5 weeks as we roll into the playoffs. that's when i want to be on a roll and the "hottest" team.

we're getting some good tests for our offense without gronk...it'll be interesting to see how we respond.

There are still a lot of teams who would take Phil Rivers as their QB...

Wouldn't mind him in Green :nerd:

Peyton Manning will probably win the MVP
mean.gif

That swiss cheese schedule and him throwing 3 touchdowns a game against sub par teams sealed it.

I Wish Adrian Peterson could win it. But America is in love with Hick quarterbacks and Country Bumpkins....word to Brett Favre. So Peyton got it.

Like I said Peyton Manning can win all the MVPs he wants...as long as he doesn't get to the Superbowl and doesn't get SB MVP.

Let Brady rack up them championships...Lords of the rings type ish...

That monday night next week....AFC Championship game preview?
nerd.gif
  Texans vs Pats....

Alex Smith needs to go elsewhere....Arizona, Minnesota, KC, Philly, Oakland

I think Mark Sanchez should be looking else where....Zona, Sota, KC, Philly, Oak

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom